Samsung LE32R**BD

madcyril

I'm looking at buy a Samsung but can someone tell me the difference between the LE32R41BD and the LE32R51BD.I've looked on the Samsung website but the specs seems the same.

Cheers.

andrewfee

Specs are virtually identical. (apparently the 41 has better speakers)

The only real difference is cosmetic though - the 41 has a rectangular surround with a silver "V" for the speakers, wheras the 51's black surround also forms a "V" at the bottom. Personally I thought the 51 looked better in pictures, but when I saw it in person it was a bit much for my tastes, so I went with the 41.

gavan

Novice Member
andrewfee said:
Specs are virtually identical. (apparently the 41 has better speakers)

The only real difference is cosmetic though - the 41 has a rectangular surround with a silver "V" for the speakers, wheras the 51's black surround also forms a "V" at the bottom. Personally I thought the 51 looked better in pictures, but when I saw it in person it was a bit much for my tastes, so I went with the 41.

There's a new model just out too - the LE32M51B.
http://www.hawk.ch/samsung_le-32m51b.htm

The specs are identical to the R51/41 models but it has a slightly sleeker casing. It's not really that different to look at 'in the flesh', just a little 'shorter' when it's on its stand.

Plus there's the LE32M61B. Physically identical to the M51B but with a 5000:1 contrast vs the 3000:1 contrast of the previous models.

Gav

madcyril

Thanks,I noticed that on their site but I was sure there must be something else.When price comparing there seems to be a gap between prices.

A

andjam

The R51 is apparently only sold by the Dixons/Currys group.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom