SAMSUNG LE32M86BD LCD 100Hz VGA problem

KatzenAZ

Standard Member
Hi guys, as this seems to be the center of all HD knowledge on the internet I think it would be the easiest to ask here.

Basically I got the mentioned TV yesterday as a treat for myself for my 24th Birthday. I took the time to set everything up correctly and spent a little time on the net looking at configurations etc.

Now heres the problem I have a Wii with Component which worked fine, I also have a 360 which I was planning on connecting with the Official VGA cable. When I selected the PC option from the Source menu nothing appears, and then it gives me an error message of something like "Operation Not Supported".

I removed the Wii components and the 360 is working fine on the TV, I also tested the 360 and VGA through my monitor and those are also working fine.

So what im here to ask is, is it the 100hz thats effecting the VGA? Could it be that my brand spanking new TV is borked?

Thanks for every and all input into this problem. :D

dge

Standard Member
I HAVE A LE32M86 and a x360 connected with VGA and it works without any problem (i 've a dvd recorder via component).
x360 via VGA it's perfect !!!!!!!!! (if you put the same settings that blackbolt give in the r88 setiings tread)

KatzenAZ

Standard Member
I HAVE A LE32M86 and a x360 connected with VGA and it works without any problem (i 've a dvd recorder via component).
x360 via VGA it's perfect !!!!!!!!! (if you put the same settings that blackbolt give in the r88 setiings tread)

hmmmmm sounds like it might be my set thats broken then.

Just my luck :(

mafarreco

Hi!
Im not totally sure about this, but when connected to your monitor, set the resolution to the maximum allowed in the LCD (1368x768?), and then connect it to the LCD.
Try it and tell me how it went,
Maf ;)

WalkInMyShoes

Sorry to bring up this thread, but im getting the same model from dixons hopfully, at £514 can anyone whos got it say if they got it cheaper anywhere else ect...

And can you post some pics from your xbox 360 as thats the reason im getting one also, cheers

audiphile76

Sorry to bring up this thread, but im getting the same model from dixons hopfully, at £514 can anyone whos got it say if they got it cheaper anywhere else ect...

And can you post some pics from your xbox 360 as thats the reason im getting one also, cheers

Have you already got this? what is your experience? I have another thread going trying to find a good 32" for my bedroom!

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=717554

Would appreciate your comments/experiences

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom