For Sale Samsung le32d550 For Sale

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by gunblade, Feb 25, 2013.

1. gunblade

gunblade
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Selling my tv i have in my bedroom, this was bought in July last year from PC world so still has warranty till 28/07/2013, will provide receipt from PC world.

Model le32d550
    1080p
    Allshare
    Plays every mkv i have tried, even 20gb files with no problems through the usb port.

Still have the box, remote etc.

Smoke free/pet free home.

Bought as a stop gap until i raised some cash for a new purchase.

Collection, based in Glasgow, you can arrange your own courier to collect if you wish, i will place into original box, i am sure i still have the original packaging in the box but i am not responsible for any damage caused during transit, i will take photos and videos of the tv working before i box up and send them over.

Also pay 3 pound a month for the extra what ever happens cover which i should be able transfer to the new owner if they wish to keep it going.

anyone want to offer me 200, willing to listen to reasonable offers.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.