• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung LE32C530

tg1413

Standard Member
I've been looking for a decent 32" HDTV and the LE32C530 stood out to me, thanks to its good reviews and list of features. My one issue however, is I watch the TV and game with headphones, so obviously I require a headphone port. Different websites state different things about this TV, some say it has a headphone socket, and others say it doesn't. The Samsung website itself states that it doesn't. So, does this TV actually have a headphone socket or not? If not, can an adapter be purchased that would allow me to use headphones?

celticmysttt

Standard Member
No, this tv does not have a headphones socket. possible workarounds would be to use a scart adapter as scart is bidirectional, and use/adapt the w/r audio jacks for headphones. another would be using the optical output, various ways but if its hasslefree your looking for then 'no it does not have a headphones jack.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom