Samsung le32b530 Hard reset

mpiukantin

Standard Member
hi everyone, i made some changes at the service menu and now i've got a black screen with nothing showing. I only hear the audio from the channel but i can't see anything!:confused:. I already tried to make a blind factory reset holding down for 10 sec the exit button on the remote but with no luck!
Does anyone know how to revive my TV or how to do a hard reset?:lease:

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Both sets require a new eeprom IC to be fitted.
This is a surface-mounted IC and requires very fine soldering/desoldering skills
You tinker with the service menu at your peril :nono:

andyzred

Standard Member
You need to try this blindfully as nothing appears on screen...enter Service Menu (Press Info Menu Mute Power), then to reset to factory settings press Enter, Enter, Left, Enter (then power off and power on). Remember this reset is not deleting all settings so it might not work, I don't know what you've modified in Service menu.

I've tried 2 days various options in order to restore it. If you're not able to do anything about it, find on the Samsung site the nearest authorized repair shop and give them a call, they have a service cable with which they can reset your tv in matter of minutes

mpiukantin

Standard Member
You need to try this blindfully as nothing appears on screen...enter Service Menu (Press Info Menu Mute Power), then to reset to factory settings press Enter, Enter, Left, Enter (then power off and power on). Remember this reset is not deleting all settings so it might not work, I don't know what you've modified in Service menu.

I've tried 2 days various options in order to restore it. If you're not able to do anything about it, find on the Samsung site the nearest authorized repair shop and give them a call, they have a service cable with which they can reset your tv in matter of minutes

Unfortunately my friend andyzred i've tryed the key combination you said but with no luck!Are you sure this is the combination in order to restore the service menu?
I changed the TV's model and ruined my tv...

thanks anyway

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom