• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung LE32B450C4 - PC Sound help

DeSolat3

Standard Member
Hey all, ive just bought the Samsung LE32B450C4 to use for my pc and spare xbox in the back room and its all setup and working.

I just dont know how to get sound for my pc, its connected by vga cable.

My sound is coming from my sound card in the pc by a headphone jack, http://chadt4.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/audio_extension_cable1.jpg

Is there a socket at the back of this tv so i can plug it into? can i put it into the PC/DVI audio input socket as i dont wonna test it just incase i break it :(

Curly99

Distinguished Member
Next to the VGA input is a 3.5mm jack input, I think it's labelled PC audio in or similar, your manual should have a diagram or picture of the rear inputs, use this for sound, the cable you need would be a 3.5mm - 3.5mm.

DeSolat3

Standard Member
Ive tried that and ive tried using a 3.5mm jack with the white and red ends for audio but none gives me sound...

P.S Scrap that, my sound gotta be higher on my pc settings on a tv lol. all works fine now thanks :)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom