Samsung LE32A559 or A457?

T

TomasKo.

Hi,
I need help. Do you think that it is worth to buy Samsung LE32A559 instead of A457? Is it important to have a Full HD screen today? There are also differences like Movie Plus, lower response time and higher contrast. Is it worth to pay extra 200 euros for A559?

If not, what will you recommend me to buy 32" or 37" A457. I will look at it from about 2,5 meters.

Thanks in advance,
Tomas

ChrisGgr

It also depends on the uses.What are they?

T

TomasKo.

It also depends on the uses.What are they?

I have neither PS3 nor blue-ray player, at least yet. I will use it for digilat SD TV, DVDs, and especially for HD movies, which are mostly 720p. Do I see any difference in picture quality with these HD movies on HD ready and full HD? And what about the 32", 37" screen?

ChrisGgr

Nope you wont see much difference get the 32A457 or the 37" as yes bigger is better

T

TomasKo.

Nope you wont see much difference get the 32A457 or the 37" as yes bigger is better

Thanks. I have one more question. Wouldn't be better to look on some plasma TVs for my purposes? My preference was LCD, but I'm reading that for TV, DVDs, HD movies and stuff like that is plasma better. What is your suggestion?

ChrisGgr

Hmmm yes the plasma would be better,with the best being the Panasonic 37PX80

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom