Samsung LE32A559 is this vesa compatable?

lamboluke

Established Member
Reaction score
Can someone please answer if the Samsung LE32A559 is vesa compatable. If so what are the '#' x '#' for it also?

Thank you.

Please, i cant find this information any where.
I found one website that stated wall mountable; but it doesnt state if its vesa or what the numer x number is for this.
I want to buy the wall mount and attach this to the wall tomorrow so its important i have the information. I'd appreciate if someone could post this asap.
Many Thanks.

i own this tv but were will i find that info? on the tv? manual?

Hi..
I'm not to sure to be honest. I looked in the instruction manual and i've seen a bit on wall mounting but it doesnt state what the sizes are or if its vesa compatable.
I'll have a nosey around some electrical shops today to try and find out.
Thanks anyway.

Hi

This TV has a VESA 200mm x 200mm hole pattern. Any VESA bracket which goes to 200 VESA will fit, also any universal bracket for 32" will fit. We have various whether you require flat, tilt or articulated;

flat; M-Form - 21" to 26" VESA LCD Bracket this will fit even though it says to 26" as the hole pattern and weight loading are within the spec.
tilt; M-Form - 23" to 32" Tilting Universal LCD bracket
articulated; M-Form - 21" to 32" VESA Articulated/Tilting Bracket

All our brackets benefit from Free Delivery and our Unique G-Fit Guarantee.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Graham

Thank you very much for the reply Graham. Sadly i managed to get hold of a wall mount last weekend otherwise i would of taken you up on your wall mounts. Next tv i get i'll be sure to speak to you.
Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom