• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung LE32A456C - a good buy?

CoolFunkMan

Standard Member
First of all, I'm new here, so hi everyone!

I was recommened a Samsung LE32A456C 32" LCD TV for my first HDTV, and a Currys store near me are selling them for £444. The specs are quite good, although I'm wondering, does anyone know wether this set supports VGA or not? If so, then does it support 1:1 pixel mapping in VGA mode? I want to use this with my XBox360, but it's only a Core that I bought at launch, so it doesn't support HDMI.

EDIT: Okay, sorry for such a stupid noobish question. I've found out that the TV doesn't have a VGA port, though it took me forever to find that out. Is it worth getting a VGA > HDMI converter and connecting my 360 to the TV like that?

Also, after looknig around, I've decided to look up this TV, and appears to actually have a VGA port: http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/5320508/-/Product.html?searchstring=LE32A436T1DXXU&searchsource=0

Should I get that one instead? Thanks if anyone can help...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom