1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung LE32A41B or Acer AT3201W

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by MichaelP, Jul 4, 2005.

1. MichaelP

MichaelP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I currently have sent my Samsung LE32A41B back and have to wait for a replacement just wondering to stick with it or go for the Acer version also would using DSub on the Acer be just has good quality when connecting to a PC?

2. MichaelP

MichaelP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Meant to say I could really do with some feedback on this one as time to make my mind up is short.

3. MichaelP

MichaelP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    *bump

4. Llanowar

Llanowar
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Why did you send it back? And i would just wait for models coming out in august or the new lg series, had a great review in a german hifi magazine

5. MichaelP

MichaelP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I sent it back for a few reasons one massive white blur in the corner of the screen that was very visable on white scenes, and 4 dead pixels over 4 days.

Also when it arrived there was fingerprints all over the screen and edges and one part of the screen which looked as if somebody had been pressing the screen very hard this is also the place where the white blur is when the screen is swiched on.

As well has this things like the batteries had already been opened and the plus all the fingerprints makes me things somebody had this set before me and has such is not brandnew but secondhand this is not what I paid for.

I was told I could have a replacement but it took 4 seperate ordered couriers from Amrak until one finally arrived last week, they told me that Empire had not orded a collection until the day before meaning all those other planned collections they told me about was untrue.

Today I was told an engineer would check the set and once fixed return it too me, I told them that was not on at all and I want a replacement, he said OK but I feel this will not be the end of it, he also thought my order was for a Samsung DVD player not a LCD screen which is crazy as I have never ordered a DVD player from them.

6. Matt TRD

Matt TRD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +69
    As a matter of interest could i ask, where did you order it from?

7. MichaelP

MichaelP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Empiredirect

8. Matt TRD

Matt TRD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Thanks that sounds like pretty poor service to me, i hope you get it all sorted.

9. MichaelP

MichaelP

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks I hope so has well. :)