Samsung LE26R74BD Black screen problem

midlandscomics

Hi,

I have a Samsung LE26R74Bd (approx 3 months old), and when I watch certain programmes on Sky, the picture goes black and loses the sound for about 1/2 second and then returns to normal.

It only used to happen every so often, but tonight watching the Friday Night Project on channel 4 it started happening constantly. The problem only seemed to occur though when certain camera angles were used.

Does anyone have an idea as to what could be causing this? Is it a fault with the TV, or is there a setting in the menu that could be causing this (I was unsure if it was the picture auto-adjusting)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

pacrifice

Standard Member
midlandscomics said:
Hi,

I have a Samsung LE26R74Bd (approx 3 months old), and when I watch certain programmes on Sky, the picture goes black and loses the sound for about 1/2 second and then returns to normal.

It only used to happen every so often, but tonight watching the Friday Night Project on channel 4 it started happening constantly. The problem only seemed to occur though when certain camera angles were used.

Does anyone have an idea as to what could be causing this? Is it a fault with the TV, or is there a setting in the menu that could be causing this (I was unsure if it was the picture auto-adjusting)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm thinkin of buyin the same TV as what you have but I found one reviewer on the internet sayin that there were sound sync issues with TV connected to his hi-fi. Please please pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase tell me you got this connected to an external device and have never encountered any sound issues????

by the way, i'm a click away to buyin this from play.com so someone..ANYONE!! (lol) reply quick

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom