Samsung LE26R74BD Black screen problem

Discussion in 'Samsung TVs Forum' started by midlandscomics, Aug 19, 2006.

Tags:
  1. midlandscomics

midlandscomics

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +207
    Hi,

I have a Samsung LE26R74Bd (approx 3 months old), and when I watch certain programmes on Sky, the picture goes black and loses the sound for about 1/2 second and then returns to normal.

It only used to happen every so often, but tonight watching the Friday Night Project on channel 4 it started happening constantly. The problem only seemed to occur though when certain camera angles were used.

Does anyone have an idea as to what could be causing this? Is it a fault with the TV, or is there a setting in the menu that could be causing this (I was unsure if it was the picture auto-adjusting)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. phils_wicked

phils_wicked

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Is the brightness sensor turned on?, if it is, try switching it off and see if that helps.

3. pacrifice

pacrifice
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1

I'm thinkin of buyin the same TV as what you have but I found one reviewer on the internet sayin that there were sound sync issues with TV connected to his hi-fi. Please please pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase tell me you got this connected to an external device and have never encountered any sound issues????

by the way, i'm a click away to buyin this from play.com so someone..ANYONE!! (lol) reply quick