1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung LE26R51B/LE32R51B/LE40R51B Settings

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by dj_ooms, Jun 17, 2005.

1. dj_ooms

dj_ooms

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    My brother has just received his Samsung LE26R51B LCD TV. The TV looks quite good for the price, but I must say the standard colour settings are quite poor, especially compared to my tweaked Sharp LC-26GA4E. DVD looked quite good especially through a PS2 with the official Sony Component leads. I want to get his picture quality as close to my GA4 as possible. Using similar settings produces good colours in most places but I have seen a few weird colours in God of War - a copper colour appearing with a pink tint. If I change the settings the colours start looking appalling. I think the default settings don't look very good. I am just wondering what colour settings some of you guys are usings to get as good a picture as possible?

2. David Mackenzie

David Mackenzie
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,310
    From memory, I used the "My Colour Control" option to put the first option in the list fairly low, and the bottom two fairly high. Can't remember any more than that, but that gave me slightly more pleasing colours.

In the end though, the panel's incorrectable "green push" meant that I sent it back. It just made everything look all sickly. :thumbsdow