Samsung LE23R71BX HD LCD Flashes Problem

Discussion in 'Samsung TVs Forum' started by mystikal, Sep 16, 2007.

Tags:
  1. mystikal

mystikal
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi I have a Samsung LE23R71BX HD 23" LCD HD TV. I'm using as my main PC monitor and also for watching TV occassionally.

I sometimes get a really fast flashing affect that radiates across the screen and this continues when I swicth from PC to TV even. I have to swicth off the LCD from the mains for a while and that usually solves the problem.

I have my PC, Speakers, Printer and LCD all plugged into a surge protector.

I'm connecting via a D-Sub cable from the Graphics card to the LCD TV for PC use and I have a analouge ariel connection at the back of the TV for watching TV.

I've using the manufacturers recommended setting for PC resolution from the manual the LCD TV came with also.

Anyone have any clues what it maybe or does it sound buggered?

Thanks

2. mystikal

mystikal
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone? :confused:

3. mystikal

mystikal
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone again?:(

4. Colors

Colors

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, hmmm that sounds like it could be a firmware issue??? My mate got a blue line across the top of his 40" samsung lcd TV when using the composite (i think) input and he got a firmware upgrade and a upgraded it via the 3.5mm service port on the back of the TV there are Samsung service upgrade cables on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130160540220&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003

maybe that would help, apart from that not too sure just sounded a similar problem to a mates TV thats all.

Colors