Samsung LE23R51B - available in UK?

P

PPPMAT

Kind of similar to the other samsung post. I know enough to be dangerous when it comes to LCD tv's. I that I want a 23" screen and it needs to be HDTV ready. I want to use the screen for mainly xbox 360 and some TV watching.

Anyway, the new xbox 360 pods have landed and they all use this samsung tv and it looks great. Can I find one of these TV's ? NO !

Does anyone know where I can get one from? Also is it a good option, or are there better 23" TV's out there. And finally, do I need HDMI to get the best out of xbox 360?

Sorry for all the questions - I really try to understand a product before I buy it and I'm a bit lost at the moment.

Matt

If price is not a concern for you then you could probably get on of those R51 in Currys, Dixon, PC World etc... But If you want to save some money then go for the R41 as they are identical in term of spec.

I think this is quite a good choice if your aim is to use it for the 360. I've got the 32" model of this TV and am waiting to pick my 360 up in a couple of weeks also. As I understand the 23" version doesn't have HDMI connection? But if you don't really need it if your main concern is the 360 as you can connect it up via component or VGA. HDMI cable hasn't even been announced yet so I wouldn't worry about it. Hope that helps... :thumbsup:

It does thanks - I still can't find an R51 anywhere but if the r41 is identical then that will do for me. Online purchase will be the way to go I think.

Thanks

Matt

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom