Samsung LE23R41BX or Samsung WS32Z308P

Discussion in 'Samsung TVs Forum' started by chemicalbrother, Oct 23, 2005.

Tags:
  1. chemicalbrother

chemicalbrother

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Im unsure whether to go for the Samsung LE23R41BX lcd display which is a 23inch model of the common favourite 26inch model or the Samsung WS32Z308P slim fit tv. Im after a good high definiton tv that has good picture quality and connectivity im not so bothered about sound, the only thing im not happy with is the geometry problems with the slim fit WS32Z308P. what would you recommend? im currently more inclined to buy the lcd display

Regards dan

2. chriszzzzzz

chriszzzzzz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +83
    I had the 308 and returned it due to being unable to bear the geometry problems. I swapped it for a Sammy LE32R51BD and have not looked back since. Fantastic pic quality.
    I dont think the 23 inch version has the right connections for HD but the 26 inch is as good as the 32.
    Good luck :)

3. chemicalbrother

chemicalbrother

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    That sounds quiet bad about the geometry problems my dads tv downstairs a sharp has slight problems on 4:3 and it annoyes me :( Yeah im not sure amount the 23 inch model its on on emprire directs website but it states that its not currently available and i cannot find any proper indepth specs on the american or british website but it does say on empire directs website that it has two scarts and a hdmi connection im assuming its just not hdcp compatible, i will probably go for the playstation 3 with blu ray but will that need a hdcp compatible high def tv?

thanks for replying
    dan