• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung LE19E71B EXT (scart) output for PC capture

fusedHyperion

Standard Member
I've been trying for days to output my XBOX 360 footage through a scart to composite convertor to my pc for montages.

I have the XBOX 360 VGA cable and i'm plugging that into a samsung LE19E71B TV.
Then im using the scart to composite convertor plugged into the scart socket of my TV to output to my dazzle platinum usb capture device, plugged into my PC.

I can see normal terrestrial TV through this but when I change to the VGA channel the footage on my PC stays with the Terrestrial TV footage.

Is there a way round this because my mate does it like this and it works. (He uses an additional composite to S-video convertor to get it into his capture card)

:suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom