Samsung LE-F86 Stupid Question digi

N

NW_RED

I have just bought the above TV (Costco £1057.50 inc 3 year warranty) and I have a question I believe this set comes with a Digital tuner to show all Freeview channels. When I set my TV up it has not found any freeview channels. We have a Freeview box in the house and that finds the free view channels from the aerial so have I misunderstood what it means by freeview channels or should my TV be finding all of the free view channels from my normal aerial signal without any additional hardware?

Sorry if this question seems very obvious but I am new to all of this and not quite sure what I should or shouldn't be getting
:confused:

Isleman

I have just bought the above TV (Costco £1057.50 inc 3 year warranty) and I have a question I believe this set comes with a Digital tuner to show all Freeview channels. When I set my TV up it has not found any freeview channels. We have a Freeview box in the house and that finds the free view channels from the aerial so have I misunderstood what it means by freeview channels or should my TV be finding all of the free view channels from my normal aerial signal without any additional hardware?

Sorry if this question seems very obvious but I am new to all of this and not quite sure what I should or shouldn't be getting
:confused:

On your remote you have a button called tv/dtv if I remember right ( I am at work now) .
You need to be on DTV and than do a channel search . If you are in analog mode obviously it will pick up only analog chanels.
Hope it helps.

N

NW_RED

Cheers Fella, will give it a go tonight when I get in. I think it did a DTV channel search as part of the autoset up which is what confused will see if I can give it another go tonight.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom