• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung LE-F86 and 1920x1080 from Comp

kaidiez

Established Member
Ok, I believe I have tried everything now. A separate problem I was first having of the monitor and tv not being picked up properly when I used a dvi splitter I will sort out after my main concern is the tv.

Atm I can only get [email protected] to display on the screen at most. I am using a 7600GS 512 Nvidia AGP gfx card which should be able to output upto [email protected] Using power strip I have managed to get something to show but it is not consistent and only works if I was on a resolution that worked previously and then switch to a higher res using some of the timings that moninfo picks up (which btw are different to the ones in the manual which I dont seem to be able to get).

So how do I get my tv on my comp at 1920??? After a reboot with tv connected windows picks up the resolutions that the tv can do as max of 1920x1080 and 4 different refresh rates 24-60, tried them all and get mode not supported on the tv. Any ideas?

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom