1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung LE-32A41BX vs LW-32A33W

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by newbieuser, Jun 14, 2005.

1. newbieuser

newbieuser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

Its the first time i will buy an LCD TV and i have a choice between the Samsung LE-32A41BX and the Samsung LW-32A33W. Which LCD set is newer and which one do you think is better ?

Thanks everyone :)

2. Xelon

Xelon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +53
    Strictly speaking, both these models are pretty much discontinued, replaced with the new LE-32R41B & D (think thats the right models, one has an integrated digital freeview tuner)

However if you are going to choose one of these then there are differences, the 33W has a 15:9 aspect ratio whereas the 41BX has a 16:9 aspect ratio, so if you want the best set for movies then go with the 41BX, they are both HD compatible, the difference being the 33W has both HDMI and DVI, whereas the 41BX has DVI only.

I seriously considered the 41BX at one point due too the looks PQ and apparently excellent PC compatibility.

Good Luck!

3. paulfoley

paulfoley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +101
    Dont buy the LW-32A33W, saw a magazine review which gave it 3/5 & said that it suffered bad smearing on all inputs. The LE324A Model is the newer model with a much improved response rate - Early reviews on this site say there is no smearing on any inputs !

:thumbsup:

4. newbieuser

newbieuser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the information !!! I am currently furnishing an apartment in Sofia Bulgaria and they do not have the latest models there. The only good ones i can find were the LE-32A41BX and the LW32A33W. I have seen some not very good reports on the LW32A33W so i think i will go for the LE-32A41BX. I hope the LE-32A41BX comes in black :)

Thanks again.

5. newbieuser

newbieuser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Actually i have just checked and i could get a PHILIPS 32PF4320 as well. So now have to decide between the the PHILIPS and the Samsung LE-32A41BW. Any ideas please ?

Thanks again.