Samsung LCD's

fecdave

Standard Member
Been out of the TV market for around 12 months when I bought my Pioneer 505 XDE.

Im now looking for an LCD TV in addition to the Pioneer, purely for gaming. As I have done no research, unlike with the Pioneer, I am a liitle out of touch with the models.

I like the look of the Samsung LCD's and would like to get a 40" Model. It has to be HD ready preferably with 2 HDMi inputs but not essential.

What are the main differences between the R74, N73, and M73 models, and which is the best to go for?

Thanks in advance for any replys

Ol!ver

Been out of the TV market for around 12 months when I bought my Pioneer 505 XDE.

Im now looking for an LCD TV in addition to the Pioneer, purely for gaming. As I have done no research, unlike with the Pioneer, I am a liitle out of touch with the models.

I like the look of the Samsung LCD's and would like to get a 40" Model. It has to be HD ready preferably with 2 HDMi inputs but not essential.

What are the main differences between the R74, N73, and M73 models, and which is the best to go for?

Thanks in advance for any replys

The R74 only has one HDMI doesn't it?

Either way, I'm on my way out to get the 40in version this morning :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom