1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung LCD help....Nigel?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by paiger, Jul 15, 2003.

1. paiger

paiger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm getting close to buying a 22" LCd and had more or less decided on the Panasonic, despite knowing that the Samsung was superior. The reason was that I didn't like the styling, see here:

http://www.letsgodigital.co.uk/lcd-plasma/lcd/samsung/

However, a quick scan around has revealed this site:

http://www.nomatica.co.uk/Accessoires/acc_tvLCDFR.htm

If you click on the 22a13 it gives you a different image, a nice looking silver machine without that black bit around. Still not as nice as the Panasonic but for almost 2/3rds the price, good enough for me.

I don't see different colours available on these sites so which would I get if I ordered one? The second site seems to be a European one. Do they sell the silver model in the UK. Anyone got one? Nigel, which style is yours?

2. LV426

LV426
    Administrator Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,032
  3. LV426

LV426
    Administrator Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,032
    ......and the one I saw in the Comet superstore at Parkgate, Rotherham, today, was also all silver. At the bargain price (!) of GBP1499.95.

(Comet - never knowingly over-sold. If you see the same product on sale elswehere at a higher price, just let us know and we'll increase our price on the spot).