Question Samsung KU6000 need new panel

Discussion in 'Samsung TVs Forum' started by ade555, Jul 27, 2017.

1. ade555

ade555
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi

I am absolutely fuming at the moment, wife damage our KU6000 tv which is only 6 months old, led panel actually have small hole when fan fell over and landed on tv, please don't ask how because I have steam coming out my ears :), anyway, spoken to Samsung and they informed me they can't supply me the part and I need to get in touch with approved repairer, I said ok

1st company they give me contact details been told by them that the closing down in 2 weeks and not taking another repairs

2nd wanted me to send over picture of damage and pay fee of £15 just to look at the pics and tell me how much is going to cost me, not been funny but when someone ask for fee just to take a look at pic and give price of repair alarm bells ringing

*** I only want new panel and not heart transplant how hard does it have to be.

So does anyone know where I can pick one up is for UE43KU600 so nothing special in terms of tv but looks like will have to take it scrap.

Regards
    Ade