Samsung KS8000 recording issues

luke0380

Standard Member
Hello all

I will try to make this as brief as possible but in reality i been trying to sort an issue out with my KS8000 TV for the past year now with John Lewis 5 year warranty and a third party company called ICTV.

The TV will not allow me to do scheduled recordings at all. Tried different storage devices. TV has had 2 next PCB boards. Been in for repair twice. John Lewis will not do anymore for me , as they do not deal with software issues and there is no official response from Samsung about this issue. And ICTV who are next to useless say they cannot replicate the fault.

I saw on the Samsung forums, a chap called with a username called paul1111 , reports he has a reply from Samsung which would help me trying to further my claim. I cannot seem to PM him on the Samsung website , but I know from one of his posts he post on Avforums too, possibly a differen username. If anyone knows of him can they put me in touch please.

I also noticed that the bottom right of my TV there is a little bleed too , so i might log this as an issue too.

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom