Wanted Samsung KS8000 or KS9000

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by u4coffee, Aug 26, 2018.

1. u4coffee

u4coffee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +126
    Anybody is thinking of selling their KS8000 or KS9000? 49 or 55 inch. As long as it's in good condition with all the bits, and within a sensible distance of South Yorkshire then let me know.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. u4coffee

u4coffee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +126
    Having done some looking around I think I have made my request a little too specific, so any flagship model from the last 5 years would be of interest.

Currently watching a 40" F8000 which I still think looks as good as anything I saw in John Lewis yesterday. I'm not looking to replace that, merely put an additional larger screen in the other room.

3. u4coffee

u4coffee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +126
    Another TV bought so archiving.