• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Samsung js8500, ju6800 or ju6200?

lydser

Novice Member
Hi to everyone! I have this indecision, js8500 SUHD 1100£ (but they refound me 150£), ju6800 UHD 730£ (refounding 70£) or ju6200 FHD at 500£

so...im oriented to the middle...ju6800...but if the js8500 is really another level maybe i can effort more...or if both arent so incredible i can choose the normal ju6200 that have good reviews too...

my use is bluray movie, sky, xbox one and football match

thanks for the help!

Old Bones

The JS8500 is pretty much top of the range, with HDR and nanocrystals - thats why its much more money than the other two. The 6800 is a bit odd, since its a decent entry level 4K, but apparently with nanocrystals. Its a pretty nice picture. The JU6200 is very much entry, and if its has a 200hz refresh (in old money), then its really going to struggle. The 6800 is decent, the 8500 is lovely, the 6200 is not to be worried about.

lydser

Novice Member
Hey thanks!at the end i bought a js8500! but now i did some vertical band tests and i see clearely two vertical matt line when the curvature of the tv starts...is that normal?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom