Samsung JS7000

jtsang777

Novice Member
I found a good deal at a store that is offering the Js700D which is the equivalent to the JS7000 for $979 do you think I should get it? I'm not sure if it will take advantage of HDR because it uses a 8 bit panel but Samsung says its compatible with HDR so I'm not sure. They say its the SUHD series.

sirsimon501

I found a good deal at a store that is offering the Js700D which is the equivalent to the JS7000 for $979 do you think I should get it? I'm not sure if it will take advantage of HDR because it uses a 8 bit panel but Samsung says its compatible with HDR so I'm not sure. They say its the SUHD series.

JARDILA

Novice Member
Bought many items from Samsung : TVs (5 still at home) , phones, laptops, etc Just needed help with laptoptwo months ago, I was asked to enroll in signature service, got screwed really bad, $50 to talk to a technician who said nothing they can help and after two months of getting charged $15/month I finally had to paid another $50 to cancel the rip off. Don't trust them , last purchase of a Samsung equipment

jtsang777

Novice Member
I talked to a Samsung representative on the phone and they say when you play HDR content, the Peak illuminator gets turned on automatically.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom