Samsung HW-S60T Soundbar Review & Comments

Sir QD oled

:thumbsup::thumbsup::beer:

dublinBlue

Standard Member
Great review.

Would this improve the sound of a Samsung QE55Q90R and if so does it offer a viable alternative to the entry level Samsung soundbars such as the Q60R/T and Q70R/T?

Sir QD oled

Great review.

Would this improve the sound of a Samsung QE55Q90R and if so does it offer a viable alternative to the entry level Samsung soundbars such as the Q60R/T and Q70R/T?
q70R/t are in my opinion no entry-level at that price if you can get an Q70R for let's say 350 quid you have an incredible soundbar for that price and certainly an step-up. i bought mine 388 Euro's.

dublinBlue

Standard Member
That’s a great price for a Q70R and agree about that model not being entry level.

Do you mind me asking where you bought it as they seem to be thin on the ground with the introduction of the 2020 models.

Sir QD oled

That’s a great price for a Q70R and agree about that model not being entry level.

Do you mind me asking where you bought it as they seem to be thin on the ground with the introduction of the 2020 models.
Belgium country bol.com the great rival here from.amazon

dublinBlue

Standard Member
Found a German website selling them for €370 plus delivery. Haven’t ordered from them before so fingers crossed.

Sir QD oled

Sir QD oled

Steve Withers

Reviewer
Great review.

It would definitely improve the sound of your QE55Q90R, and makes a great choice if you want a single unit soundbar that produces good stereo sound. The HW-Q70R is a different beast entirely, supporting Dolby Atmos and DTS:X and adding a separate subwoofer for deep bass.

dublinBlue

Standard Member
Thanks Steve. I’m now eagerly waiting delivery of a Q70R Soundbar but good to know the HW-60T would have been a viable option.