Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review & Comments

I already have a PayPal credit account for a little less than what it’s worth. Do I apply for an increase or just go through the purchase option through Samsung?
Not sure but I would go through the Samsung process as that's interest free. As far as I know PayPal credit normally accrues interest after about 6 months, but it's a special arrangement with Samsung to get the interest free.

Not sure but I would go through the Samsung process as that's interest free. As far as I know PayPal credit normally accrues interest after about 6 months, but it's a special arrangement with Samsung to get the interest free.
Thanks. I just called PayPal. I was told if I already have an account, then you can’t apply again as the amount you were awarded at the time (£1k in my case) was based on your credit rating at the time. Any increase has to be offered to you by PayPal and they just won’t increase it at your request. 1 method he told me about (which he definitely didn’t recommend) was to close current limit, wait a month, then apply again. However, this time i could be offered less or declined. As per usual, existing customers get screwed again. Not sure what’s the best to do?

Thanks. I just called PayPal. I was told if I already have an account, then you can’t apply again as the amount you were awarded at the time (£1k in my case) was based on your credit rating at the time. Any increase has to be offered to you by PayPal and they just won’t increase it at your request. 1 method he told me about (which he definitely didn’t recommend) was to close current limit, wait a month, then apply again. However, this time i could be offered less or declined. As per usual, existing customers get screwed again. Not sure what’s the best to do?
Save up for it and the bonus will be they'd of bought a later upgraded model out by then.. .

Samsung does 15% workplace discount for me but don't see this soundbar being listed when I search through employer referral link.

For the amount of times I watch a film, no more than about 5 per month, the LG is working extremely well. I think I’ll wait until the Sammy comes down to around £1k-£1200. Hopefully Black Friday or new year sales.

For the amount of times I watch a film, no more than about 5 per month, the LG is working extremely well. I think I’ll wait until the Sammy comes down to around £1k-£1200. Hopefully Black Friday or new year sales.

I suspect an integrated 9.1.4 arrangement will become the format a lot of people looking for multi speaker surround sound will want from here. I'm curious as to why the price dropped to $1,615 in Australia, and now is at $1,949 on Samsung's local site. It's being advertised at $1,899 in most big-box stores here. It was still priced at $1,615 yesterday at Joyce Mayne, but not sure they have any stock. Did Samsung really lower the price that much for a "Father's Day" gift? I don't think so, it's marketing to get this device to sell and most stores did sell it quickly at that price level.

So, a big price drop, on limited stock availability, then an even bigger price rise as soon as stock availability resumed. This seems to be marketing to fans interest, then the price hits a new high as demand can't be satisfied with limited stock.

I'd set aside the money and wait for a similar price drop which may or may not come. Or else order one at a much lower price with home delivery on arrival. Some stores do try to sell items they don't have, but at marked down (out of stock) pricing on orders, when their competitors which do have stock are selling it at a higher price. Some profit, later, is better than no profit at all. So it may be worth visiting a store that's out of stock, and ask them how low they can go on a back-order sale?

If the 9.1.4 format becomes popular (I think it will) with PC/Console gamers and movie fans, then prices will likely stay high-ish until the model is superseded. Maybe some reduced pricing in big box stores in a quiet January. But expect cashed-up new-gen console owners who just got a new console for Xmas to want a new 9.1.4 rig attached.

Personally, I think the 2021 version may have the features and function 'fixes' which are needed on the current unit. I think Samsung will only debug the current firmware so it works as the Q950T ads and blurbs claim. Plus the App updates (i.e. like it always does regardless). But otherwise they leave the Q950T unchanged. Why should they deliver more than the ads say when they can do that next year? This would make next year's bar more desirable and it becomes the higher-priced mainstream bar in 2021 - a year in which there's growing demand for the latest 9.1.4 system.

They'll sell lots.

I’d like to compile a concise list of known issues and considerations with the Q950T. that Samsung can be referred to. Please contribute issues if you can.

I came up with 11 items.

The system needs revised default speaker gain balance, as the individual speaker ‘cab’ components are well out of gain balance from each other on factory settings. Plus their adjustment needs more, and finer gain steps for all of the speakers, including sub. The steps are currently too coarse for a high-end system.

2. This system’s 7-band EQ memory does not work. Plus, why does the System's EQ setting menu have a "Reset" option on it, when no one can currently stop it from resetting itself? Doesn't this EQ Reset option establish that the system's EQ software functionality was released in a non-functional state, and that the EQ memory function needs to be repaired?

3. The next version needs a longer and far more visible display.

4. Speaker antennas which have more WiFi gain, for faster more stable connections in marginal conditions.

5. Pressing the remote's sub-volume adjustment button should toggle a sub MUTE function, a sub like this absolutely needs a mute on its remote.

6. Easier initial setup integration and trouble-shooting, when connecting with other TVs, and their software options and connection standards. It took me a couple of days to figure out that LG’s SimpLink Network setting needed to be enabled for the audio to get out of the TV to the sound bar via HDMI ARC out. That sort of initial setup trouble-shooting information with TVs must be available to the buyer.

7. The remote's 4-way button needs a different texture, it's much too difficult to feel where it is, without having to look for it on the remote. The edge and surface of that button needs some tactile contrast.

8. The “Game Pro” and “Adaptive Sound” effect modes appear to be gimmicks which produce substandard sound. You do not need to try and market to gamers with guff, just tell them that the Surround mode is amazing in games. And it is, I’ve used it, but the "Game Pro” mode was cr_p.

9. ‘Q-Symphony’ on Samsung TV’s is also being reported as sounding like another lame gimmick. How could this sound-bar’s reproduction image be improved by adding a TV’s comparatively rubbish sonic cacophony to it? Why not spray graffiti on the Taj Mahal while you’re at it? Someone has been putting too much LSD in the marketing section’s water-cooler again. Just because your marketing dept can spray paint the Taj Mahal, does not mean they should. Common sense is not an elective.

10. What is this 'Virtual', on my remote? The manual says, ”The VIRTUAL Speaker function can be turned ON/OFF by using the Up/Down buttons”. Does this seem a bit ambiguous? Why does a real surround system need a virtual speaker?

11. A speaker finish which is a bit less attractive as a kitten scratch post.

--

Personally I think it’s a shame Samsung has invested much time and money into useless marketing gimmicks, and the focus moved away from using resources to make the bar as functional as it should be, out of the box. The people who designed and engineered the Q950T largely got it right. But my impression is the marketing department focused on gimmicks which undermine the product itself, rather than make it actually more useful. This has weakened the production item and not made it more attractive or useful. Mostly just more confusing and time-wasting.

I’m trying to be reasonable with these criticisms as I love the underlying sound and potential of the Q950T. The engineers did a great job creating a powerful 9.1.4. It’s impressive but IMHO, I don’t think a high-end audio company like Yamaha would have rushed the development, nor allowed the focus to move so far towards impractical marketing gimmicks, over first completing the sound function and utility, for the person buying a new audio surround system. Complaints about functions and maturity of products do not haunt companies like Yamaha because they so maintain the right balance and focus. Just read their product reviews, their customers are almost always very pleased.

It’s a feat that Samsung produced this integrated affordable true Atmos system, and it’s not just a sound bar, it has 4 speaker units, not 6, but it is still mostly a single-speaker array system. But one look at the Q950T feature list and you can see where they went a bit off the rails getting it to buyers in good working order and establishing a new level of surround sound reproduction in just 4 boxes.

In design, sound quality and engineering terms, it’s hard not to give the Q950T a 10/10 result, as it’s ‘brilliant’ in those respects. The remote could do with a little more finesse though. I’m not using the app, and may never, so the remote has to work well doing every thing.

In terms of the default settings and the system firmware, which is currently version 1016, the best I can give the Q950T is 4/10, which is not even ‘good’.

If the money and time had been allocated to developing this, instead of integrating pointless gimmicks, then Samsung would have produced a system out of the box which would have sold on its stellar system reputation and reviews. Rather than pleading a case to buyers, based on features no one really wants. For getting that wrong Samsung will sell fewer Q950Ts, plus have many more of them returned for a refund.

My first hour of listening to this system was one of disappointment, and wondering if it was faulty, because it sounded so bad as updated and re-initialized. My first impression was that my LG TV’s speakers sounded better. This shouldn’t be the case. Talk about failing to “make a good first impression”, or to, “put your best foot forwards”.

If I was heading up Samsung’s relevant management team I’d fix that first-impressions problem before any other firmware priority I have. 30 years ago every one knew that if a ‘stereo’ did not make a good first-impression no one would buy it. Somehow this simple fact has been lost sight of. People would walk into a store and the store was one giant demo display. People wanted to hear it before they buy, or no sale. Now people are expected to take on faith that the unit will work as advertised and to buy a box, without hearing, having some inadequate reviews, specs and conflicted videos to go by. So it you get it home, turn it on and your TV speaker sounds better, you’re probably going to want to return that, be annoyed, and never buy something expensive off that company again.

First-impressions still count and factory default settings are the first impression.

2c

Last edited:
I’d like to compile a concise list of known issues and considerations with the Q950T. that Samsung can be referred to. Please contribute issues if you can.

I came up with 11 items.

The system needs revised default speaker gain balance, as the individual speaker ‘cab’ components are well out of gain balance from each other on factory settings. Plus their adjustment needs more, and finer gain steps for all of the speakers, including sub. The steps are currently too coarse for a high-end system.

2. This system’s 7-band EQ memory does not work. Plus, why does the System's EQ setting menu have a "Reset" option on it, when no one can currently stop it from resetting itself? Doesn't this EQ Reset option establish that the system's EQ software functionality was released in a non-functional state, and that the EQ memory function needs to be repaired?

3. The next version needs a longer and far more visible display.

4. Speaker antennas which have more WiFi gain, for faster more stable connections in marginal conditions.

5. Pressing the remote's sub-volume adjustment button should toggle a sub MUTE function, a sub like this absolutely needs a mute on its remote.

6. Easier initial setup integration and trouble-shooting, when connecting with other TVs, and their software options and connection standards. It took me a couple of days to figure out that LG’s SimpLink Network setting needed to be enabled for the audio to get out of the TV to the sound bar via HDMI ARC out. That sort of initial setup trouble-shooting information with TVs must be available to the buyer.

7. The remote's 4-way button needs a different texture, it's much too difficult to feel where it is, without having to look for it on the remote. The edge and surface of that button needs some tactile contrast.

8. The “Game Pro” and “Adaptive Sound” effect modes appear to be gimmicks which produce substandard sound. You do not need to try and market to gamers with guff, just tell them that the Surround mode is amazing in games. And it is, I’ve used it, but the "Game Pro” mode was cr_p.

9. ‘Q-Symphony’ on Samsung TV’s is also being reported as sounding like another lame gimmick. How could this sound-bar’s reproduction image be improved by adding a TV’s comparatively rubbish sonic cacophony to it? Why not spray graffiti on the Taj Mahal while you’re at it? Someone has been putting too much LSD in the marketing section’s water-cooler again. Just because your marketing dept can spray paint the Taj Mahal, does not mean they should. Common sense is not an elective.

10. What is this 'Virtual', on my remote? The manual says, ”The VIRTUAL Speaker function can be turned ON/OFF by using the Up/Down buttons”. Does this seem a bit ambiguous? Why does a real surround system need a virtual speaker?

11. A speaker finish which is a bit less attractive as a kitten scratch post.

--

Personally I think it’s a shame Samsung has invested much time and money into useless marketing gimmicks, and the focus moved away from using resources to make the bar as functional as it should be, out of the box. The people who designed and engineered the Q950T largely got it right. But my impression is the marketing department focused on gimmicks which undermine the product itself, rather than make it actually more useful. This has weakened the production item and not made it more attractive or useful. Mostly just more confusing and time-wasting.

I’m trying to be reasonable with these criticisms as I love the underlying sound and potential of the Q950T. The engineers did a great job creating a powerful 9.1.4. It’s impressive but IMHO, I don’t think a high-end audio company like Yamaha would have rushed the development, nor allowed the focus to move so far towards impractical marketing gimmicks, over first completing the sound function and utility, for the person buying a new audio surround system. Complaints about functions and maturity of products do not haunt companies like Yamaha because they so maintain the right balance and focus. Just read their product reviews, their customers are almost always very pleased.

It’s a feat that Samsung produced this integrated affordable true Atmos system, and it’s not just a sound bar, it has 4 speaker units, not 6, but it is still mostly a single-speaker array system. But one look at the Q950T feature list and you can see where they went a bit off the rails getting it to buyers in good working order and establishing a new level of surround sound reproduction in just 4 boxes.

In design, sound quality and engineering terms, it’s hard not to give the Q950T a 10/10 result, as it’s ‘brilliant’ in those respects. The remote could do with a little more finesse though. I’m not using the app, and may never, so the remote has to work well doing every thing.

In terms of the default settings and the system firmware, which is currently version 1016, the best I can give the Q950T is 4/10, which is not even ‘good’.

If the money and time had been allocated to developing this, instead of integrating pointless gimmicks, then Samsung would have produced a system out of the box which would have sold on its stellar system reputation and reviews. Rather than pleading a case to buyers, based on features no one really wants. For getting that wrong Samsung will sell fewer Q950Ts, plus have many more of them returned for a refund.

My first hour of listening to this system was one of disappointment, and wondering if it was faulty, because it sounded so bad as updated are initialized. My first impression was that my LG TV’s speakers sounded better. This shouldn’t be the case. Talk about failing to “make a good first impression”, or to, “put your best foot forwards”.

If I was heading up Samsung’s relevant management team I’d fix that first-impressions problem before any other firmware priority I have. 30 years ago every one knew that if a ‘stereo’ did not make a good first-impression no one would buy it. Somehow this simple fact has been lost sight of. People would walk into a store and the store was one giant demo display. People wanted to hear it before they buy, or no sale. Now people are expected to take on faith that the unit will work as advertised and to buy a box, without hearing, having some inadequate reviews, specs and conflicted videos to go by. So it you get it home, turn it on and your TV speaker sounds better, you’re probably going to want to return that, be annoyed, and never buy something expensive off that company again.

First-impressions still count and factory default settings are the first impression.

2c
From your list you missed:
- The implementation of eArc is broken, so it effectively operates as Arc. This results in Atmos in Dolby Digital Plus rather than TrueHD and also no playback of DTSX via eArc.

- The bar always starts up in some weird state whereby the rear speakers are acting, regardless of the selected sound effect. I can confirm that this start up format is not one of the selectable sound effects as if you toggle from this initial state and back to your desired effect, the sound does change as the toggle is made (if it were one of the sound effects, say adaptive for example, then it would not sound different at all) and then it will stay correctly on the desired effect, working properly.
So if you are just starting the bar up in Surround and continuing to use it without toggling to another effect and back, you are not actually getting the proper surround mode. It is some bogus mode that does not sound very good at all.

Thank you. If we can compile a list of such items, I think this can be put up as a user 'review' post, so it could be linked to Samsung. Perhaps Steve Withers may point this out to Samsung as constructive user feedback.

@Talkshowchris With this eARC issue, are you saying that lossless Atmos is being encoded into lossy Atmos? If so, which device is doing the encoding?

@Talkshowchris With this eARC issue, are you saying that lossless Atmos is being encoded into lossy Atmos? If so, which device is doing the encoding?
We are talking about eARC, so it's the TV. Most can do that.

From your list you missed:
- The implementation of eArc is broken, so it effectively operates as Arc. This results in Atmos in Dolby Digital Plus rather than TrueHD and also no playback of DTSX via eArc.

- The bar always starts up in some weird state whereby the rear speakers are acting, regardless of the selected sound effect. I can confirm that this start up format is not one of the selectable sound effects as if you toggle from this initial state and back to your desired effect, the sound does change as the toggle is made (if it were one of the sound effects, say adaptive for example, then it would not sound different at all) and then it will stay correctly on the desired effect, working properly.
So if you are just starting the bar up in Surround and continuing to use it without toggling to another effect and back, you are not actually getting the proper surround mode. It is some bogus mode that does not sound very good at all.
Does that happen even with Surround?

After a louder speaker gain and EQ tune session, here are my full Q950T settings, for music in Surround mode. I'm playing back from a PC's media player through the "Equalizer APO" app's 15-band, then HDMI out to the LG TV, then HDMI-ARC out to the Soundbar.

View attachment 1363249

There's no way someone replicating these settings as given can't hear how strong this sub is, via simply upping its level, from -3, to -2, to -1, then 0, etc. If that's not enough 25Hz to 100Hz range sub output in a home music and theater context I don't know what would be.

Personally, I think this system's sub has hit overkill when I have to back off the sub 6.5dB at 25Hz. When I bought the system 3 days ago I honestly thought the sub would struggle to perform OK near 35Hz range. What a dark-horse it is.

If you don't believe the sub responds to 25Hz music tuning, then please replicate these settings as given on your own system and use a PC's media player (no filters or EQs) and install "Equalizer APO", and move the 15-band eq's 25Hz band and you'll hear its strong response in that band range for yourself.

Hi, you are incredible! Thanks for the detailed settings!

Would-it be possible to give the basic settings for the internal EQ of the soundbar? I guess that many of the owners do not have the soundbar connected directly to PC but rather to a media player or console, so some basic settings for the built-in EQ of the soundbar, would be great (even if it's faulty and has the memory loss problem)

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
So the TV is taking a lossless format and changing it to lossy?
It seems as if the TV is taking a lossless format and the bar is only decoding the lossy part of it. I think the lossy mix is there as a fallback for systems without the ability to process lossless.

It seems as if the TV is taking a lossless format and the bar is only decoding the lossy part of it. I think the lossy mix is there as a fallback for systems without the ability to process lossless.

I didn't think lossless and lossy mixes would both be present on a disc?

I didn't think lossless and lossy mixes would both be present on a disc?
So if I play an Atmos TrueHD source through a TV that doesn't do eArc, the soundbar would display Atmos but we can all agree it's not lossless and is in fact Atmos Dolby Digital Plus.
This is what's happening here with the eArc implementation.

So if I play an Atmos TrueHD source through a TV that doesn't do eArc, the soundbar would display Atmos but we can all agree it's not lossless and is in fact Atmos Dolby Digital Plus.
This is what's happening here with the eArc implementation.

If the lossless and lossy are both present on the disc that's quite cool. However, surely this should happen with other soundbars? My TV supports DD+ and isn't eARC, and I'm pretty sure plugging my Xbox One S into the TV won't yield any Atmos?

Could this soundbar just be displaying it wrong?

If the lossless and lossy are both present on the disc that's quite cool. However, surely this should happen with other soundbars? My TV supports DD+ and isn't eARC, and I'm pretty sure plugging my Xbox One S into the TV won't yield any Atmos?

Could this soundbar just be displaying it wrong?
Every soundbar I had with my old LG B7 did Atmos via Arc from lossless sources.

SURROUND MODE
TREBLE = 0
BASS = -6
SYNC = 0
CENTER LEVEL = -6
SIDE LEVEL = -6
WIDE LEVEL = -6
FRONT TOP LEVEL = -5
REAR LEVEL = +5
REAR TOP LEVEL = +6
VIRTUAL = OFF
SUBWOOFER = -3

Thanks a bunch for your detailed posts!

Do you use these settings even for general TV viewing and movies (Atmos, non-Atmos)?

sfssf

Would-it be possible to give the basic settings for the internal EQ of the soundbar? I guess that many of the owners do not have the soundbar connected directly to PC but rather to a media player or console, so some basic settings for the built-in EQ of the soundbar, would be great (even if it's faulty and has the memory loss problem)

Thanks in advance!!
Id be interested in this...do we use PlanetaryReferences 10 scale equalizer and reduce it to 7 mathematically?

sfssf

Would-it be possible to give the basic settings for the internal EQ of the soundbar? I guess that many of the owners do not have the soundbar connected directly to PC but rather to a media player or console, so some basic settings for the built-in EQ of the soundbar, would be great (even if it's faulty and has the memory loss problem) Thanks in advance!!

I can tell you that I'm almost certain the EQ on the remote adjusts in 2 dB steps, when 0.5 dB would be the minimum suitable adjustment step for the system. I gave up on the EQ for TV and Games because you can not fine-tune it as every time you try it first flips you back to Standard mode and resets itself to 0 in all the bands.

I can't work with that and I don't want to leave the unit on all the time to retain that setting.

I do at a minimum expect Samsung to fix the system's EQ memory. It was obviously meant to have a memory and is supposed to work as a feature or else that EQ would not have a reset option on it. That is supposed to 'reset' a functioning memory on the system EQ.

Thus IMO Samsung does have to fix this broken EQ on the 2020 Q950T.

But with the 2 dB step knowledge you can use the EQ setting I provided for the 15-band to estimate where the EQ adjustment needs to about be for each band, and plug it in, then move up or down 1 step to suit (or not).

I did try doing that with an XBox game and TV and it worked reasonably well though frankly the overall EQ is not as critical for those as it is for music. So as long as the system speaker gains are set correctly you can get usable sound out of those. It's annoying though, because when the EQ for music is next to perfect, the movies, games and TV sound are too.

However, if you use PC for games and movies and have the free open-source EQ app "Equalizer APO" setup on your PC you can perfect the sound for music, as well as games and movies, then only the TV sound would be somewhat sub-standard. Most PC users could probably live with that.

And the TV movie sound is basically 'OK' without the internal EQ as long as the system gains are set as I've recommended. And you can still tweak the EQ for the movie. It's annoying but it can be done, but you need to switch back to Surround mode after editing the EQ to preference.

And that's the catch, because "Standard" mode and "Surround" mode may not use the same EQ curve, as "Standard" mode uses the tweeters more in the soundbar so that sound comes out brighter than "Surround" mode does (i.e. thus I have the top cranked up for 'Surround' mode EQ settings).

But if your gaming sound and movie sound comes from a game console, then you only have this broken and actually buggy Q950T system EQ to clean it up a bit, each and every time before you use it. And that will still produce substandard EQ tuning results, due the lack of less than 2 dB steps, and the lack of bands to properly clean it up.

If Samsung do not fix the lack of a system EQ memory then I think the only option is to have an EQ on the game console, or serial inline with the HDMI cable. Is there a HDMI EQ which can decode all sound formats, then adjust the EQ, then re-code the audio signal, before it gets to the bar in HDMI 2.0 or 2.1?

I'm not aware of one, but I would buy one if it had enough EQ adjustment.

I have not looked into the option of such an EQ on the game console, but I suspect it's not possible from this console. Perhaps new-gen XBox has such an option but I somehow doubt that.

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch for your detailed posts! Do you use these settings even for general TV viewing and movies (Atmos, non-Atmos)?

Yes, I'm treating those as set 'n forget system settings at this point.

Keep in mind, these are settings that are actually broad gain settings which are being used this way to match the speaker outputs, so that a full range EQ tune is even possible within +/-15 dB, from 25 Hz to 16 kHz frequency range.

Samsung's factory default settings can not even tune a graphic EQ inside of that dB adjustment range! Which is absolutely crazy for a high-end audio system, Samsung's defaults were really bad, "horrific" is the word I used in my initial comment, iirc.

So that's just dB output speaker-matching, plus producing the best possible image balance with it in surround sound. I tested this in a couple of games.

Now, if you want to emphasize a particular frequency band of the sound range in Atmos content, for instance, you don't change speaker gains, you instead then use a graphic EQ to fine-tune the gain in bands from there. i.e. you don't change the speakers any more as that will only degrade the surround image. You alter the system EQ to provide the sound emphasis you desire. Which is why it has a 7 band EQ.

Which is why it's vital that the system's EQ memory can remember the settings a user enters.

But it's memory is currently broken. :facepalm::confused:o_O:mad:

EDIT: What this system really needed was a 15-band EQ to set the overall system EQ (which should have had the system producing a flat speaker gain response from the factory). Then for content adjustment in say Atmos movies, a single broad clear mid-range boost and cut option, with 0.5 db steps, which would have sufficed nicely (a parametric mid-band control would be perfect for this purpose, gain on the remote, and the band's width and Q-factor in the system setup menu). This one control alone would have provided all the movie tweaking needed when combined with the sub's independent volume changes on the remote, as well. That would have produced a very simple audio media content adjustment for people watching movies or playing games, with next to perfect sound reproduction (and thus zero need for stupid "Game Pro" mode gimmicks).

Last edited:
BTW, has anyone else noticed that this remote has two mute buttons for overall system muting?

(1) Pressing the volume button mutes all sounds.
(2) Pressing the button immediately above the system volume mutes all sounds - duplication of mute!

But the system has no mute button for the SUB! ............................ :facepalm:

Good going there Samsung ................... kick immature products out the door much?

Obviously the mute button above the volume button was supposed to be the sub's mute button, but Samsung never finished this remote control's software ......... either ........... o_O

Get our systems fixed and finished off, Samsung!

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom