Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review & Comments

Figured out why my sound settings were resetting to adaptive sound on every power off/on.

It's down to the Samsung Q80T TV.

If I set the soundbar to a sound setting such as surround or standard without an HDMI connection to the TV it always remembers the setting.
However if connected to the TV it defaults back to adaptive, this must be because there are specific settings in the TV sound menu that link to the soundbar.
For some reason the TV always defaults to adaptive when turning on which changes the soundbar setting to match.

This is super annoying, so does anyone know how I can stop the soundbar turning off and on in sync with the TV?
I'd like to permently keep the soundbar on and not have it power down when I turn off the TV.

Cheers.

Out of curiosity, would you say the vertical sound field from the Front and rear tops worked for you?

I tried Surround mode in Fallout 4 last night in the bar in Goodneighbor with singer 'Magnolia', listened to her singing as a point source while spinning 360 degrees to tweak the sound bar and satellite speakers for a smoother 5.1 surround blend (with ARC).

Having the bar's speakers all set to -6 and the satellite's top and bottom speakers set to +6 did not sound that good. I had to change it to this to get a smooth surround mix effect. As it turns out turning up the 'Side' and 'Wide' speakers did not improve the surround mix, it unbalanced it (changes highlighted).

SURROUND MODE
TREBLE = 0
BASS = -6
SYNC = 0
CENTER LEVEL = -6
SIDE LEVEL = -6 (turning this up did not make a better surround image)
WIDE LEVEL = -6 (turning this up did not make a better surround image)
FRONT TOP LEVEL = -4 (Having this 2 steps higher than the rest of the bar helped spread the image)
REAR LEVEL = +5 (Thus the top speaker relatively spreads the rear-hemisphere image more)
REAR TOP LEVEL = +6
VIRTUAL = OFF
SUBWOOFER = -3

I'm pointing this out as I strongly suspect this will affect the Dolby Atmos surround mix in the same ways on this system.

EDIT: I've further tested this with games and music and updated the speaker volume settings here with a more rounded compromise setting which has better balance for both music and games. It works better for both of those, so will surely work better in movies and TV too.
It worked really well to be honest.
The movie was the recently released remaster of Tim Burton's Beetlejuice.
In scenes based downstairs where there is something going on in the attic the front height channels were excellent. This was the same for voices, general noise or music that was taking place in the attic.
The music occasionally fills the front soundfield too, with seemless widening as instruments came from extreme left and right positions.
The sub was great throughout and never felt as if it needed any tweaking.
I tried your settings on the first few scenes of the movie after I'd seen the whole movie, just as a comparison. I must admit, the vocals sounded too quiet and the width was not as pronounced. The Atmos mix on this film is really good as they've done a great job on the digetic sound as well as Danny Elfman's wonderful and iconic soundtrack. The two big music numbers in the movie were really lively and much more immersive than any other version of the movie I've seen (I've seen this movie on everything from VHS rental tape to 4K UHD and everything in between).

After watching the movie I was just smiling from ear to ear:
This is what I brought the soundbar for, to actively improve my enjoyment of movies. Once it's playing that True HD Atmos track, it's a flawless viewing experience that improved my love for one of my favourite Tim Burton movies.

Figured out why my sound settings were resetting to adaptive sound on every power off/on.

It's down to the Samsung Q80T TV.

If I set the soundbar to a sound setting such as surround or standard without an HDMI connection to the TV it always remembers the setting.
However if connected to the TV it defaults back to adaptive, this must be because there are specific settings in the TV sound menu that link to the soundbar.
For some reason the TV always defaults to adaptive when turning on which changes the soundbar setting to match.

This is super annoying, so does anyone know how I can stop the soundbar turning off and on in sync with the TV?
I'd like to permently keep the soundbar on and not have it power down when I turn off the TV.

Cheers.

I think you would have to turn off Anynet+ in the TV settings. Maybe yours is switching to adaptive because the TV is set to Q-Sympony (audio TV + soundbar)? As far as I know Q-Symphony always uses adaptive mode.

Well it definitely does DTSX flawlessly, which is a lossless format and I've just watched a 4K movie all the way through in Atmos and it was awesome (I can't verify if it was Dolby Digital Plus or Dolby True HD, but if I had to say if say it was the latter as it was very clean and defined throughout).
Alright, this clarifies things. So the only current issues seem to be that it's not getting full bandwidth streams via eARC and that it's not getting LPCM 7.1 from the HDMI inputs. Someone (I believe it was you, I might be wrong), seemed to confirm VRR working via the HDMI input which would be amazing if it did.

Would you recommend this bar as a replacement of a N950? I have a C9 and I would love it if this thing has real eARC and a better "bubble". I can wait until they fix the obvious issues with it, but I have arranged to sell my N950 to a friend and I'm looking around for a sound bar with a similar footprint.

This one seems to tick all the boxes, with the exception of the eARC issues and the problems with LPCM, with which I can live with for a while I guess. Although I do have a lot of DTS and DTS-MA that needs to be fed to it from my TVs eARC, but I believe that I can manage it via Kodi.

I think you would have to turn off Anynet+ in the TV settings. Maybe yours is switching to adaptive because the TV is set to Q-Sympony (audio TV + soundbar)? As far as I know Q-Symphony always uses adaptive mode.
That sounds like the source of it, I haven't noticed people with LG TVs having the same issue.

That's what I thought, however I've got the TV set to output to just the bar, not the TV speakers + bar using the Q-Symphony feature as it sounded terrible with both on.

I don't know if the TV is still using the same Q-Symphony processing in the background if just using the bar, in which case it's still causing a problem on startup.

Turning off Anynet+ does indeed stop the bar from syncing with the TV's power on/off, however it also seems to disable the EARC function so it completely disables the sound running from the TV to the bar.
Some sort of finer, granular control over that side of things would have been useful, but as it is unfortunately doesn't provide a solution.

So looks like I've just got to live with having to manually change sound mode every time I turn on the TV/bar, or ironically not use a Samsung TV!

Turning off Anynet+ does indeed stop the bar from syncing with the TV's power on/off, however it also seems to disable the EARC function so it completely disables the sound running from the TV to the bar.
Anynet+ is basically CEC. CEC should not be a requirement for eARC. There are two explanations for this:
a) The TV does not allow eARC without CEC, which is common (I believe the LGs do that)
b) The "eARC" on this bar is actually functioning as ARC. We have zero evidence at this point that it ever passes anything with higher bandwidth than ARC. It doesn't work with LPCM 7.1, and it doesn't work with DTS-MA. TrueHD might be passed, but we don't know for sure since TVs will transcode it to DD+ and we still get Atmos through it, so nobody knows.
If it helps I'm getting VRR when sources are connected direct to my n950.
This is interesting. Do you have a demo or something to confirm this works. I remember from a year ago or so that VRR was a hard no via the HDMI of the N950.

EDIT:
The German Samsung store advertises the HW-Q950T as having HDMI 2.1.
tdDKvC0.png

Last edited:
Anynet+ is basically CEC. CEC should not be a requirement for eARC. There are two explanations for this:
a) The TV does not allow eARC without CEC, which is common (I believe the LGs do that)
b) The "eARC" on this bar is actually functioning as ARC. We have zero evidence at this point that it ever passes anything with higher bandwidth than ARC. It doesn't work with LPCM 7.1, and it doesn't work with DTS-MA. TrueHD might be passed, but we don't know for sure since TVs will transcode it to DD+ and we still get Atmos through it, so nobody knows.

This is interesting. Do you have a demo or something to confirm this works. I remember from a year ago or so that VRR was a hard no via the HDMI of the N950.
My gaff, i was thinking from memory...its video frame rate that appears on screen and not video refresh rate.:facepalm:

My gaff, i was thinking from memory...its video frame rate that appears on screen and not video refresh rate.:facepalm:
Ok that makes more sense, thanks for clarifying. Samsung advertises everywhere that eARC is there to get "high fidelity audio from players and game consoles". With no LPCM and DTS-MA they basically cannot claim that. I really hope they're working on another firmware, but it should be reported to them.

EDIT: I will probably order this sound bar at the end of this month.

Last edited:
Ok that makes more sense, thanks for clarifying. Samsung advertises everywhere that eARC is there to get "high fidelity audio from players and game consoles". With no LPCM and DTS-MA they basically cannot claim that. I really hope they're working on another firmware, but it should be reported to them.
Hi mate
As i see it if your not getting the full bandwidth via eArc then you'll be sitting there thinking it while watching movies. The better "bubble" effect is i promise you room specific so theres a good chance you won't find any improvement there.
The drivers definitely look smaller than the n950 albeit with two extra wide speakers which again with tweaking and room specifics would be negated.
And the material is most definitely a step backwards ...promoted as a better lifestyle design is marketing piffle.
Also as you know what Samsung say they're going to do and what they actually do are two separate things..
As i said earlier i do hope Samsung do upgrade the software to improve things but on past form regarding the n950 they didn't..even with the vast amount of complaints and pleas to Samsung not one member from Samsung ever commented on the Samsungs own forum...moan over

Hi mate
As i see it if your not getting the full bandwidth via eArc then you'll be sitting there thinking it while watching movies. The better "bubble" effect is i promise you room specific so theres a good chance you won't find any improvement there.
The drivers definitely look smaller than the n950 albeit with two extra wide speakers which again with tweaking and room specifics would be negated.
And the material is most definitely a step backwards ...promoted as a better lifestyle design is marketing piffle.
Also as you know what Samsung say they're going to do and what they actually do are two separate things..
As i said earlier i do hope Samsung do upgrade the software to improve things but on past form regarding the n950 they didn't..even with the vast amount of complaints and pleas to Samsung not one member from Samsung ever commented on the Samsungs own forum...moan over
I have a colleague of mine who will get my HW-N950 for $500, and I can get the HW-Q950T for $1000 through my job. Since I have a C9 with eARC working just fine, I think it would be an upgrade.

For people who had a N950/K950: How is your 950T compared to them? I see people saying it has a better "bubble" effect, and the full on reviews from @PlanetaryReference reference seem to say that it has nice, controlled bass and good sound quality even in Surround mode, which seems very encouraging.

I have a colleague of mine who will get my HW-N950 for $500, and I can get the HW-Q950T for $1000 through my job. Since I have a C9 with eARC working just fine, I think it would be an upgrade.

For people who had a N950/K950: How is your 950T compared to them? I see people saying it has a better "bubble" effect, and the full on reviews from @PlanetaryReference reference seem to say that it has nice, controlled bass and good sound quality even in Surround mode, which seems very encouraging.
Well if your getting it for that then its worth a punt...i would need to compare both in the same room before stating one "bubble" was better than the other...any chance you can test the two before giving the n950 to your friend?

I've had all the soundbars (not even kidding!) and this Q950t is the best I've heard. The bubble is the best I've heard by a decent margin. When in said bubble the sound is so wide that very far left or right sounds quite simply sound like they are a street away. A car driving towards the camera in an Atmos movie actually has that sense of movement and distance. I even closed my eyes when demoing Mad Max Fury Road just to appreciate how I could hear the scene and that narrative of sound.
Music on Atmos soundtracks is wonderful and immersive, not just music concerts but also scenes where music has been mapped onto the overhead and surround speakers.
Hans Zimmer on blu ray in Atmos is breathtaking, especially compared to the SN11RG.

After watching the movie I was just smiling from ear to ear:
This is what I brought the soundbar for, to actively improve my enjoyment of movies. Once it's playing that True HD Atmos track, it's a flawless viewing experience that improved my love for one of my favourite Tim Burton movies.

Well that's good to know, thanks for that.

I'm kind of curious how they remastered a movie from 1989, in Dolby Atmos. So the studio audio guys took the old sound and turned it into objects with 3D vectors. Interesting.

I've had all the soundbars (not even kidding!) and this Q950t is the best I've heard. The bubble is the best I've heard by a decent margin. When in said bubble the sound is so wide that very far left or right sounds quite simply sound like they are a street away. A car driving towards the camera in an Atmos movie actually has that sense of movement and distance. I even closed my eyes when demoing Mad Max Fury Road just to appreciate how I could hear the scene and that narrative of sound.
Music on Atmos soundtracks is wonderful and immersive, not just music concerts but also scenes where music has been mapped onto the overhead and surround speakers.
Hans Zimmer on blu ray in Atmos is breathtaking, especially compared to the SN11RG.
Hi
Just wondered where you are located as it would be good to listen to it in a domestic surround, if not or your too far away from where i travel no worries ;)

I mean, if you get the firmware issues aside, Samsung has shown three times already that they can make the best package like this (since the K950). I am not surprised if things improved a lot with the Q950T, it is the largest step after the K950, form factor-wise.

I mean, if you get the firmware issues aside, Samsung has shown three times already that they can make the best package like this (since the K950). I am not surprised if things improved a lot with the Q950T, it is the largest step after the K950, form factor-wise.
I am kind of loving the form of it too. It fits under my B9 TV on a stand without any riser. The fancy Swedish fabric is actually a blessing in disguise. I had read that it gathers dust easily, so I've been wiping it with a baby wipe each day and it's spotless. It's actually easier to clean than any other soundbar and I don't worry that my daughters have inserted a small object into the speaker grille.

From the specs page.

Electrical

Stand-by Power Consumption (Main) 0.45W
Stand-by Power Consumption (Rear) 0.33W
Stand-by Power Consumption (Subwoofer) 0.45W

Operating Power Consumption (Main) 47W
Operating Power Consumption (Rear) 13W
Operating Power Consumption (Subwoofer) 28W

OFF/Standby = 1.23 watts consumption
ON = 88 watts consumption

I've given up on the internal system digital EQ which apparently has no memory. Yes, we all want an EQ like that ... said no one ever.

[The system 7-band EQ's memory was fixed for Standard Mode only on 12th Oct, 2020. The other modes still don't have a working EQ memory, and this is the single biggest bug remaining in the system in Nov, 2021.]

I just turn the sub's power off at night as there is too much sub in it for me even when the sub is turned down to -12 late at night. The sub needs a mute button Samsung. I've never had a high-powered surround system where the sub couldn't be completely muted. Samsung peeps, would you like to live next door to someone with a Q950T, which has no mute option on the sub? No, you would not!

The 88 watts operating wattage can't be with no signal as 88 watts is still a fair bit of heat to dissipate and the unit runs at practically ambient temperature when on with no signal applied.

I've looked in the power consumption figures this morning because I did some very loud sound tests yesterday afternoon which refined the settings a lot. Most of the louder testing was at Vol=100 for a couple of hours, with the output gain controlled from the PC to prevent input clipping of the system's pre-amps.

After a few hours driven very hard at that level I checked for thermal dissipation. I expected there to be a fair amount of accumulated heat as I had the windows and doors closed for most of the testing but astonishingly there was very little warmth present! The bar was slightly warmer around the display button area and part of the way along the top rear. The rest of the bar was at ambient levels. For the rears, when facing the front grill the satellites had a small warm spot on the lower right-hand side of each cab. This was ever so slightly warmer than the middle of the bar. But the biggest surprise was the sub as I couldn't find a warm area on any part of it! It was as if the sub had been turned off this whole time! Check it yourself if you don't believe this, I was sure it would be by far the warmest, but there wasn't even a warm area near to the power input - it was cool to the touch everywhere. Just incredible, as it was really pounding, my old sub would have been almost too warm to touch after that workout.

Which is in line with my general audio impression that the sub was only idling, but it's still hitting down deep and strong. I performed the test with the PC's output gain set to unity, and both channels of all music files on my system saved at 100% of available file format headroom, i.e. no peaks exceeded unity gain and the PC output was kept just below the Q950T pre-amp clipping level. In other words, it was being driven as loudly as it could possibly cleanly go.

So at vol=100 it's getting very loud listening to a decompressed full dynamic-range sound file in mostly rock music, though it was tested with all styles of music and sounded incredible with all of them.

I'm amazed the sub was cool as a cucumber after 2 to 3 hours of that. How? What an amazingly efficient power-amp this sub must have, to be making no detectable warmth! I'm guessing the power-amp is capable of delivering more clean wattage than the sub's driver can take, but even with maximum output short of the system's input clipping, I could not audibly or thermally stress it out. The sub continues to surprise me, Samsung got this part of the Q-Series soundbar very right. It's a pity the EQ needs so much correction to get it sounding like it should within that cab.

This is the EQ setting as fine-tuned at very high volume:

Windows 10 "Equalizer APO" 46-Band setting.

Hz | dB

14 3.13
16 5.71
18 6.01
20 4.61 (bands below 20 Hz shape the end of the EQ filters curve)
25 7.18
32 -32.23
36 2.39
41 4.67
51 -6.86
61 -14.04
71 -18.40
78 8.89
87 -20.93
91 -1.07
95 5.17
100 7.29
107 9.64
112 6.25
117 -22.72 (sub contribution is gone above ~117 Hz)
124 1.86
128 -27.57
138 1.87
145 -4.91
165 -6.51
204 -3.87
275 -1.24
364 -7.00
463 -9.95
562 -14.68
739 -14.99
973 -12.52
1564 -10.78
1970 -9.48
2446 -9.28
3370 -7.14
3817 -8.16
4319 -7.51
4924 -9.16
5651 -4.05
8277 -2.75
8783 -4.45
12319 -3.94
12975 -5.77
13931 -5.68
18217 2.00
20000 2.00

This is what it looks like in 'Equalizer APO', the sharp peaks and troughs in the sub's range counter-act the standing-waves inherent in any small sub's cab design. Despite the cab's design weaknesses, the 8-inch driver is an incredible performer, and can be tuned to eliminate the standing wave effects, and this setting produces a strong, very flat and clear clean sound, with no drop-outs or peaking present with either loud music or sine wave sweeping.

Q950T and Equalizer APO variable 46-Band EQ setting - 21st Dec 2021.png

You may be looking at the decimal places and thinking it's not possible to parse an EQ's band gain on a 46-band EQ at a +/-0.01 dB level, by ear. And I would have thought the same thing, except within this system's sound field I can actually hear EQ band gain differences on that very level. The system drivers may not have great EQ out of the box, but their sensitivity is incredible, and the EQ tuning precision they allow really is good for 1/100th of 1 dB levels.

Also the frequencies as given are this accurate as well, you can actually hear a 1 to 2 Hz difference in the ideal band placement location for best clarity. I'm very impressed with the reproduction consistency of drivers used in the bar and rears, these drivers have amazing audio reproduction precision for such cheap mass-produced speakers. I never expected this level of EQ tuning precision in a soundbar.

The final result sounds very clean with a HiFi level of clarity, all the way to maximum system volume levels. Absolutely amazing EQed sound and unmatched music imaging.

The level of sensitivity and clarity a Q950T brings to my listening room astounds me. I hear songs which I know extremely well and hear lyrics with excellent breathy diction. I hear each word clearly so I know what the lyrics really say, as opposed to what I'd thought they say. I'm also hearing backing instrument sounds and harmonies which I didn't know were present. This is a stunning reproduction and musical image. I thought this from day-1 and it's impressed me more ever since. In fact each firmware update since early Sept 2020, to April 6th 2021, has also greatly improved the system's modes and imaging. The current modes and imaging are more than I'd ever hoped for with music on this system.

These are the system settings which go with the above EQ tuning if you wish to replicate it with your own PC:

SURROUND MODE
TREBLE = 0
BASS = -4
CENTER LEVEL = -1
SIDE LEVEL = -5
WIDE LEVEL = -5
FRONT TOP LEVEL = -5
REAR LEVEL = +6
REAR FRONT +6
VIRTUAL = ON

SUBWOOFER = wherever

Last edited:
From the specs page.

OFF/Standby = 1.23 watts consumption
ON = 88 watts consumption

I've given up on the internal system digital EQ which apparently has no memory. Yes, we all want an EQ like that ... said no one ever.

I just turn it off at night, I found the TV sounds best in Standard mode when there's no system EQ applied, as the surround mode has too much sub in it for me, even when the sub is turned down to -12 later at night. The sub needs a mute, Samsung! I've never had a high-powered surround system where the sub could not be muted. Samsung, would you like to live next door to someone with a Q950T which has no mute option on their sub?

No, you would not.

The 88 watts operating wattage can't be with no signal, as 88 watts is still a fair bit of heat to dissipate, and this unit runs at practically ambient temperature when on.

I've looked in the power consumption figures this morning, because I did some fairly loud sound testing yesterday afternoon, which refined the settings a lot more. Most of the louder testing was at Vol=42, for a couple of hours.

After which time I checked the thermal dissipation situation. I expected there to be a fair amount of accumulated heat as I had the windows and doors closed up for most of it, but there was very little warmth. The bar was slightly warmer around the display button area, and part of the way along the top rear. The rest of the bar was at ambient levels. When facing the grill the satellites had a small warm spot on the lower right-hand side of both cabs. This was ever so slightly warmer than the middle of the bar. But the biggest surprise was the sub. I couldn't find a warm area on any part of the sub! It was as if the sub had been turned off the whole time. Check this yourself if you don't believe me. I was sure it would be warmest by far. There wasn't even a warm area near to the power lead input. It was cool to the touch everywhere!

Which is in line with my general impression that the sub is still only idling, but it's still thudding down deep. I performed this testing with the PC's output gain set to unity, and both channels of all music files on my system get saved at 90% of available file format head room, i.e. they are all at -0.915% of unity gain level.

So at vol=42 it's getting a bit uncomfortable to be just 1 meter from the center of this system's full range tuned sound bar, listening to decompressed full dynamic range sound files in mostly rock music, and power-ballads, etc. The system gets a bit loud at this volume and a NET -0.915 dB input gain level.

So I'm amazed this sub was cool as a cucumber after 2 hours. How? What an amazingly efficient power-amp this sub must have, to be making no detectable warmth! I'm guessing the power amp is capable of delivering a lot more wattage than the sub's speaker can take. This sub just continues to be a surprise. Samsung got that part of the Q950T very right.

Here's the EQ setting I ended up with fine-tuning it at higher volume. I had to back off both the top and bottom.

Surround mode

Equalizer APO 15-Band
Hz | dB

25 = -6.9 dB (almost a 7dB cut at 25Hz to balance the bottom with the rest of the music)
40 = -4.0 dB (4 dB drop at 40 Hz. I've always had to boost these frequencies in the past)
63 = -12.95 dB (I'm used to seeing big drops here but usually only 9 to 10 dB)
100 = -8.36 dB (this was also a bigger than normal cut.)
160 = -4.1 dB
250 = 0.0 dB
400 = -3.82 dB
630 = -9.98 dB
1,000 = -9.9 dB
1,600 = -8.4 dB
2,500 = -6.7 dB
4,000 = -2.68 dB (I had to back off the tops above 4kHz once volume went up)
6,300 = 0.27 dB
10,000 = 5.17 dB
16,000 = 14.35 dB

View attachment 1364270

Keep in mind that I already have the sub turned down to -3 for this.

I tuned the top detail with Sam Brown's 1990 'April Moon' album as it has really gorgeous open vocal highs and delicate tinkley bits, plus some lovely subtle reverbs and deep lows. It also has some deep woofy double-bass within some songs. Plus a huge deep reverberant kick-drum sound in one of the songs. If you're unfamiliar with her she was a Pink Floyd backing vocalist for several years. Pink Floyd's guitarist, David Gilmour does backing-vocals for Sam Brown on this album.

I then moved on to a smorgasbord of classic hard rock songs, then some very low bass tone songs to make sure the bottom was still inline with the rest of it. I'm fairly happy with the final EQ tuning, it's not that far now from where I'll leave it. The adjustment response curve illustrates nicely how the system drivers perform in surround mode.

You may be looking at the decimal places above and thinking it's not possible to parse an EQ band gain on a 15-band EQ at this +/-0.05 dB level by ear. And I would have thought the same thing. Except with this system's sound field I can hear EQ band gain differences on that level. I could barely unambiguously discern a 0.2 dB gain change with VLC's 10-band EQ with my last PC surround system.

The level of clarity the Q950T has is astounding. I'm hearing songs which I know very well and hearing vocal lyrics with excellent breathy diction. I can hear each word clearly, so I now know what the lyrics really say, as opposed to what I thought they said. I'm also hearing backing instrument sounds which I didn't know were in the mix as well. This is a stunning reproduction and music image. I thought that from day-1, and it's impressed me more each day since.

These are the system settings which go with the above EQ tuning if you wished to replicate that with your own PC:

SURROUND MODE
TREBLE = 0
BASS = -6
SYNC = 0
CENTER LEVEL = -6
SIDE LEVEL = -6
WIDE LEVEL = -6
FRONT TOP LEVEL = -5
REAR LEVEL = +5
REAR TOP LEVEL = +6
VIRTUAL = OFF

SUBWOOFER = -3
Thanks for this again. Please report these issues to Samsung, especially the EQ one.

28 days free returns - is this only available on Samsung website? Can we return if we chose finance? Never used financing option before. Does Samsung provide extended warranty like popular retailers?

28 days free returns - is this only available on Samsung website? Can we return if we chose finance? Never used financing option before. Does Samsung provide extended warranty like popular retailers?
The return policy does apply through the finance option too, so it can be returned.
The finance option they use is PayPal Credit and can be set to 6, 12, 18 or 24 months, all at 0%apr. This is actually a great deal easier to afford for me than the £1600 up front.
The warranty is 1 year with Samsung, but trading law states that we actually have 2 years irrespective of what the retailer says.

Saw a 60 day return policy this morning on the .au Samsung site. I expect that's the same everywhere.

I already have a PayPal credit account for a little less than what it’s worth. Do I apply for an increase or just go through the purchase option through Samsung?

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom