Samsung Hw-q90r soundbar

Ducks

Novice Member
I am thinking about buying this soundbar. Can anyone who has it or has had it give me some feedback regarding whether its worth buying?

KaizenGuy

Novice Member
Hi, I can certainly recommend the HW-Q90R. I like the crispness of the sounds in both low and high volume. It is not the cheapest here in Malaysia, however, compared to other models I have heard, I bought it because of the sound reproduction as compared to the HW-Q60-80.

It has good speakers to augment your movie and audio experiences. My purchasing decision was based from the various technical reviews from various technical and consumer sites.

The only challenge I face so far is the inconsistent connections from the sub-woofer and the surround speakers, which at the moment, I find it as manageable. I have to manually switch off and on the sub-woofer in other to re-establish the connection, an inconvenience that should be a non-issue in the first place - this is a well documented issue.

I hope this helps.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom