Bargain Samsung HW Q90 R Sound Bar

This is a 7.1.4 2019 Model. This is Not for Sale , Just a Review .
Does Dolby Atmos and DTS :X a true immersive audio of a total of 512 watts.
My friend bought one and it knocked my socks off , and that was only using a TOSLINK Cable .
I found a Second Hand Unit for a Good price and Bought a 8k HDMI to get the full 48 GBPS Bandwidth.
So far I have only watched a few movies through it , Varied Content from DVDs to 4k Titles.
Even a DVD had extra immersive effects I have never heard before.
So impressed with the Output of this System , Im in Hog Heaven .
There are other Sound Bars either Newer or Better , but the Q90R really Delivers with Harmon Kardon
Speakers that need not to be turned up to hear Dialouge , Even Vocals and Music is reproduced with
Amazing Clarity , The Eight inch Sub delivers a Tight and Controlled Bass Presence.
The Two Satellites do a very good job in Filling the room with immersive effects , reflecting off the
ceiling and giving a true Object Based Sound.
The whole system is either Bluetooth or WIFI so No cables , Just a power Cable for each speaker , Con .
There are Four Sound Modes Standard , Surround , Game Pro and Adaptive Sound all work well.
Immersive Effects with a Wide Open Sound Stage put you in the Center of the Action.
This Sound Bar puts my Old Yamaha 671 system to Shame , with only a small space Vs lots of Speakers.
The Build Quality is better than the Cloth covered Dust Magnets that Samsung is offering now.
Some people did complain about not being able to Calibrate this System like other Brands do .
For a more in depth Review see Steve Withers Review of this Sound Bar ?
There was No instruction Book supplied so I had trouble Pairing Q90R up , But once working
This is a Very Good Edition to a Home Theater with Clarity and Ambiance in all that you Play.
My rating is a 10 out of 10 , Biggest Dislike Con Pairing the speakers , Handy Hint Smart Things App.
Owned 13th April 2022 , Uses DVDs with Music Videos, Blu Ray , 4k UHD and Netflix .

Last edited:

outoftheknow

How much please?
This is not a for sale thread. If you are looking for a soundbar please try the classifieds here. This member’s profile say Australia too so a sale would be tricky if you are in the UK anyway.

Delta38

Sorry I have put this Thread in the Wrong place .
I wanted a Short Review and Didn't understand in was the for sale Ads ?
Still unclear where to place reviews
This is not a for sale thread. If you are looking for a soundbar please try the classifieds here. This member’s profile say Australia too so a sale would be tricky if you are in the UK anyway.
Dear Moderator Outoftheknow
Not Sure where to put reviews ? Samsung HW Q90 R Sound Bar
Placed Review as Bargain but unintentionally placed in wrong place ?
Still unclear where to place Reviews as I am Clueless ?
Any help would be Appreciated Thank you.

outoftheknow

Sorry I have put this Thread in the Wrong place .
I wanted a Short Review and Didn't understand in was the for sale Ads ?
Still unclear where to place reviews

Dear Moderator Outoftheknow
Not Sure where to put reviews ? Samsung HW Q90 R Sound Bar
Placed Review as Bargain but unintentionally placed in wrong place ?
Still unclear where to place Reviews as I am Clueless ?
Any help would be Appreciated Thank you.
Apologies @Delta38 - my post was an answer to @welsummer asking how much. I was assuming they thought this was a for a sale thread. They may have been asking how much the soundbar is since you marked this as a bargain. Usually a bargain post is a link to where the thing can be purchased at a bargain price.

Members can review items using the appropriate link in an AVF reviewer review and comments thread if one exists. AVF reviewed this soundbar some time ago so the review and comments thread is here

The first post has the link to post your own review.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom