Samsung HW-Q60R Soundbar Review & Comments

rhino2k

Distinguished Member
Many thanks for the review Steve, Sounds like a significant step down from my HW-MS650!

And a higher price to boot!

Steve Withers

Reviewer
Many thanks for the review Steve, Sounds like a significant step down from my HW-MS650!

And a higher price to boot!
The HW-MS650 is an awesome soundbar.

KimJongUn

Novice Member
I’m considering one of these now that they’re available for £349. I’ve actually found one for £290 on Gumtree. I think a few are for sale as they’re included as past of some package deals.

Do you guys think these now represent better value?

Ozioro

Novice Member
Hi Steve,

thanks for the review of the Q60R, very thorough and interesting article. I have a budget of around £250-350 and have been particularly interested in the following 3 Samsung Soundbars. Can you please give your opinion on them and which you would go for?

Samsung HW MS650
Samsung HW R550
Samsung HW Q60R

I have a Samsung 8 series 49inch TV from 2016

i look forward to your advice. many thanks

PS I hope I haven’t hijacked this thread, apologies

Steve Withers

Reviewer
That's an easy question to answer, I'd go for the MS650. I think it's one of the best sounding bars that Samsung has ever made.

KimJongUn

Novice Member
I’ve just bought the MS650 based on comments on this thread.

if you have a look at a website called Reliant Direct (based in Blackpool) they’re for sale for £238. I got my local Currys to match this price and picked one up yesterday.

Ozioro

Novice Member
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the advice, i will go with your recommendation and can’t wait to save up and get the MS650.

johnr2110

Planning to upgrade my QA M4 to possibly one of these. Would it be a worthwhile or would the Q70R be better?

Last edited:

Andre Bueno

Novice Member
Bluetooth Pairing and stabilization
Anyone can help with this issue?
I've just bought this Samsung HW-Q60T Soundbar, so far I'm happy with that, except for Bluetooth connection. I'm using Apple TV 4k and can easily pair Bluetooth, however every time I turn off the soundbar it loses the connection and I have do pair it all over.
I could use a Optical cable or HDMI, but I'd rather find a solution for that, considering nice and clean visual that other Bluetooth speakers (Bose Soundlink and BJL Xtreme) easily and auto connects immediately as as turn the Apple TV on.
Thanks for your help.
André Bueno
São Paulo - Brazil

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom