For Sale Samsung HW-K950 Dolby atmos soundbar with rear speakers £500

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by MarkyB68, Jan 6, 2019.

1. MarkyB68

MarkyB68
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I am selling my Dolby Atmos 5.1.4 Samsung Soundbar HW-K950 .

Fully working , in very good condition . This is for the soundbar , 2 wireless rear speakers , sub and remote .

I originally purchased this from another av forums member "Gibba" in August 2017 and this link takes you to the previously archived purchase so that you can see that transaction For Sale - Samsung HW-K950 Dolby atmos soundbar with rear speakers

I paid £800 at the time and I do really rate the system - it sounds great and Atmos soundtracks are particularly impressive.

Reason for sale is that I want to go back to a seperates system , AV receiver & separate speakers , mainly because I own many SACDs and the soundbar will not decode them other than as the basic CD quality stereo sound . I was tempted by the sales and got a receiver & speakers at a decent price.

I am listing it at a cheap price , I have not seen these go as low as £500 and I want to hopefully have someone collect it so they can see it working and also because I do not have the box or enough packaging to send it by courier and due to weight and size it will be expensive to send .

It is not currently advertised elsewhere but I will be listing it on Ebay on Monday 7th January as they currently have a £1 max selling fee offer so it will not cost me the usual 10%.

Any questions please ask . IMG_4161.JPG IMG_4162.JPG IMG_4159.JPG IMG_4160.JPG

Price and currency: £500
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: Cash or bank transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.