• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

samsung hw-k850

browney44

Novice Member
Hi guys
I have a Samsung ubd-m7500 blu ray player and when i connect it direct to tv it works fine,
Now if i connect it to my samsung hw-k850 soundbar through arc it will not play. If i connect a xbox one to the soundbar through arc it works fine.
Any help much appreciated.

antsims

Distinguished Member
Hi guys
I have a Samsung ubd-m7500 blu ray player and when i connect it direct to tv it works fine,
Now if i connect it to my samsung hw-k850 soundbar through arc it will not play. If i connect a xbox one to the soundbar through arc it works fine.
Any help much appreciated.
If it’s atmos sound you’re missing via arc, it’s because the k850 cannot pass this via arc. It should pass any other audio.

browney44

Novice Member
If it’s atmos sound you’re missing via arc, it’s because the k850 cannot pass this via arc. It should pass any other audio.
Hi
I can not get any picture or sound through soundbar, with the xbox i can get picture and dolby atmos, have tried different hdmi leads still nothing .
Thanks.

antsims

Distinguished Member
Usually these things are down to leads. Try changing them and buying some new ones. You can get some from amazon basics for just a few quid and they work great. Just a suggestion.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom