Samsung HW-C560S AV receiver - discontinued?

So, I decided to place an order for this as a good pairing for my new samsung plasma.

I placed order online with Crampton and Moore. Called them today and now they're not sure if they're going to get anymore in??

They told me Samsung had notified that it was discontinued. I had been through similar things when buying my Ps50c7000 and it turns out it was supply issues so retailers were pushing a slightly lesser model and saying the 7000 were discontinued.

Anyone know what's going on?? Seems unlikely that a product release earlier this year would already be discontinued. Maybe they're bringing out a updated model (that can decode HD sound over HDMI ;)) ??

Think I'll just be without surround for a while 'till I figure this out. Maybe Onkyo and an all in one remote is the way to go?

Last edited:
Well, at the risk of speaking to myself, I can't find it anywhere at the moment. Cancelled my order and bought the ONKYO HT-S5305B setup. Yes, I'm not proud, but I got it through Amazon even though their delivery service with City Link was appalling. When there's a deal this good (£279), it has to be worth the risk. Maybe I'll be lucky and it will come with HDN, who, in my area at least a reliable.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom