Samsung HW 950T sub placement

Crazydragon

Standard Member
Reaction score
I have purchased the above for the new front room and all was going to plan until my wife bought a new tv stand and now the sub won’t fit on the floor between the doors. I have 2 choices and I am hoping someone here can advise
1) put the sum up on the stand by the tv - this limits the size of any new tv to 55”
2) as the sub is wireless place it under the table away from the tv which means I can get a 65” tv

I am concerned that option 1 will impact the tv (not an expert so not sure) and option 2 will have an impact on the way it sounds with that placement.

any advise will be greatly appreciated

I have purchased the above for the new front room and all was going to plan until my wife bought a new tv stand and now the sub won’t fit on the floor between the doors. I have 2 choices and I am hoping someone here can advise
1) put the sum up on the stand by the tv - this limits the size of any new tv to 55”
2) as the sub is wireless place it under the table away from the tv which means I can get a 65” tv

I am concerned that option 1 will impact the tv (not an expert so not sure) and option 2 will have an impact on the way it sounds with that placement.

any advise will be greatly appreciated
Any advice at all??

Since it is wireless try each with exisitng TV and try to hear a difference. I suspect neither is optimum but under the table may look better, allows the bigger TV and may be the best compromise.

Since it is wireless try each with exisitng TV and try to hear a difference. I suspect neither is optimum but under the table may look better, allows the bigger TV and may be the best compromise.
Thank you for the response - I appreciate it

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom