Samsung HTD6750W No Sound Problem?!

EDDS

Hi

I have just bought a Samsung 55D8000 TV and the Samsung HTD6750W Home Cinema System with 3D Bluray Player.

I have plugged everything in, i've got a HDMI lead from the Bluray Player to the TV for the picture, an Optical Cable from the Bluray Player to the TV for the sound, and a HDMI cable from my Xbox to the TV for the Xbox's sound and picture.

When i go to watch TV or play my Xbox, the surround isnt working, ive searched through the settings but nothing seems to work.

I know the speakers themselves are working because when i go onto the surround sound settings, i can do the sound test tone thing, and all the speakers appear to work, its just when i watch TV e.t.c.

I've got the Bluray sound output to Digital In, which i believes the correct one, and still nothing!!!

Has anyone got any ideas?! pleassseeee :D

Thanks in advance

Co1one1ZoidX

hi i got same trouble with my set up,blu ray sound bar,xbox 360s,lg pk350 plasma.got xbox into blu ray via hdmi and blu ray into tv.no sound on xbox.
thinking of getting a hdmi splitter as sky works ok and have xbox and sky in same hdmi input on my lg blu ray sound bar,dont know if u wanna try this fella and let me know?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom