• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung HT X250 - sound problems

kohi

Standard Member
Hi, I bought my first HT system and have just hooked it up to my Digi Freeview box with an Optical cable and and the Freeview to TV with HDMI. I also have a iPod running through Audio sockets. To get the audio through the digi box I have to have the volume up to about level 40, but with the analog it is loud enough on about volume level 15.
Any ideas if this is normal?

kohi

Standard Member
Hi, I bought my first HT system and have just hooked it up to my Digi Freeview box with an Optical cable and and the Freeview to TV with HDMI. I also have a iPod running through Audio sockets. To get the audio through the digi box I have to have the volume up to about level 40, but with the analog it is loud enough on about volume level 15.
Any ideas if this is normal?

c'mon guys, someone must know what this ios all about!??!

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
that normal,with some analogue sources sounding louder that digital.
nothing to be done about it i'm afraid.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom