Samsung HT THX22 Problem reading disks

S

SimonC

Hi,

Ive been using samsungs ht thx22 home cinema system for around a year and now its decided it wont play original dvd's any more!!. It has not had any hacks applied so i dont know why it started doing it. The strange thing is is that it will play copied dvd's no problem and work every time:confused: I have put a dvd lens cleaner though it but still no luck. So at the moment anytime i want to watch a original film i have to copy it first.

Any idea what the problem could be.

Thanks Simon.

laser out of calibration,software/hardware error.
either way,not fixable by you,so it would have to either go back to the retailer,or samsung for repair.

hey this had happen to me 2 how do i get it fixed and how much would it be any1 know:rolleyes:

Hello, this has happened to me as well. Tried the disc cleaner to no avail. Funny as well that it happens 5 weeks after my year warranty has run out.!:mad:

same here!!! I should have known as I sent back the first player when it blew up!!!! help anyone :confused:

I e-mailed Samsung reply below:

With regard to your email concerning your Samsung HTS, can you please
try updating the firmware on the unit via the link below?

Download Center SAMSUNG

I hope this has been of some assistance to you. If you do have any
further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

*** I have tried loading this file and it doesn't work. My girlfriend is p!ssed as she can't watch her Sex and the City DvDs now! Get it sorted Samsung***

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom