SAMSUNG HT BD1220 Blu-ray/Ipod problem

weedel76

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi

Got my SAMSUNG system about year and half 2 years ago, new out of box, it has an ipod connection which never seemed to work since day 1, but i am now quite keen to get it working. Just guessed at start i was being thick and didn't bother but am bothered now.
When i click the lead into back, and plug ipod into dock the ipod lights up and the battery starts to charge but nothing else happens, the display on the BR player says aux, and does not play any sound when the ipod is clearly playing, the menu for the BR player gives me options of HDMI1(My SKY) HDMI2(My dvd channel) aux ( never used it) and radio which works. It never gives me the choice to select ipod?!? Just cant figure out what im doing wrong, any help would be much appreciated.

:)

Last edited:
COMPATIBILITY: iPod: 5th generation (30/60/80GB) iPod Nano: 3rd generation (4/8GB), 4th generation (8/16GB) iPod Classic: 80/120/160GB iPod Touch: 1st generation (4/16/32GB), 2nd generation (8/16/32) iPhone (5/8/16GB), iPhone 3G (8/16GB)

Thanks mentm

never thought of that... but unfortunately on checking i am using ipod 5th gen 60GB which looks like compatible.

Thanks for your help tho:)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom