• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

samsung home theatre what remote

eb12346381

Standard Member
samsung ht-bd1255 5.1 blueray home theatre kit is fantastic stuff bought it on 12 of june currys gave me the display model and wrong remote twice samsung tech guys can't help me either on there customer support web site and by phone its the first samsung product i have had in home cinema all i need is the correct remote for my system with the model number of the remote so i can enjoy this kit to its potential got it for 400 quid because it was last one in stock and on display it should of been 699 so 300 quid discount seemed very attractive plus the specs on this system with wireless conectivity on the speakers and 1000 watts output four tall boy speakers can any body help me find the remote i need with info of model number of remote currys and samsung are crap as customer support :lease:

I have a similar issue to the one above. The remote for my Samsung Home Theatre system is lost.

My question is, will an all in one give full functionality. Eg, Altering the sound settings, such as Bass, balance, ms delay and toggling between presets?

Help and advice on a universal remote that will do this would be really appreciated.

Many thanks

Potentially in the wrong sections.

Can anybody offer advice.

Will any all in one remote work a home theatre system? Can anybody recommend please?

Thanks,

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom