1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung HD941 Problem

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by dr3w2k, Dec 28, 2004.

1. dr3w2k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    I just got a Samsung HD941 a few days ago and so far I am pretty happy with the picture quality. I have it hooked up using the HDMI cable that came with the player to my Toshiba 51" rear projection TV. I set the resolution on the DVD player and TV to 1080i. I noticed when I am watching a DVD, every 20-30 minutes, the picture flickers for a split second and then comes back. When it flickers, I see a quick flash of green. I see the same type of flash if I switch the resolution on the DVD between the different settings (720p, 1080i, etc.) Has anyone else had this problem with this player or other players? Is it just a crappy cable that came with the player? Is 1080i too high for my TV to handle? I have bumped down to 720p but have not yet watched a full DVD to see if that is the problem. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!