Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Samsung HD941 Problem

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by dr3w2k, Dec 28, 2004.

1. dr3w2k

dr3w2k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I just got a Samsung HD941 a few days ago and so far I am pretty happy with the picture quality. I have it hooked up using the HDMI cable that came with the player to my Toshiba 51" rear projection TV. I set the resolution on the DVD player and TV to 1080i. I noticed when I am watching a DVD, every 20-30 minutes, the picture flickers for a split second and then comes back. When it flickers, I see a quick flash of green. I see the same type of flash if I switch the resolution on the DVD between the different settings (720p, 1080i, etc.) Has anyone else had this problem with this player or other players? Is it just a crappy cable that came with the player? Is 1080i too high for my TV to handle? I have bumped down to 720p but have not yet watched a full DVD to see if that is the problem. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!