samsung hd745 problems

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by welsh113, Oct 23, 2004.

1. welsh113

welsh113

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    I just recieved the samsung hd745 dvd player yesturday and after spending 4 hours trying to get it to work with the dvi cable i got a picture that was unwatchable i can not explain what it was doing but it was like the colours where not there and the detail was blocky.......phoned unbeatable and they are refunding my money but to be honest i am not sure if it is the player the cable or the tv (thomson DLP) the player worked fine thru scart but not that much better then my older dvd player (sampo clone) i was hoping that samsung or thomson would tell me there is a magic setting to fix it but neither have contacted me back yet.......by the way both the telly and the dvd player are hdcp and have tried all the 50hz/60hz pal or ntsc settings.

2. welsh113

welsh113

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    guess no one knows

3. Orgasmic Chilli

Orgasmic Chilli

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I wish I could help, but mine works without a flaw, connected to the LCD via DVI. you tried a second unit yet?

4. welsh113

welsh113

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    no it is going back on monday and am hoping to get a yammy 375 from germany if that does not work i know its the dvi on the tellie in which case it goes back
    or at least i am going to insist that it goes back for a replacement as its under 28 days old