samsung HD lip sync issue right now BBC1!!

Member 209919

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Samsung HD box and a Panasonic plasma and right now on BBC1 Saturday Morning Kitchen sound is behind the picture by some way. I am watching it through an HD cable as I do not have an amp. Can anyone tell me if this is happening with them and with what equipment? Many thanks!!

try retuning to a differant channel, if that sorts it out it means it's the bbc, if the problem persists phone sky.

Hello again windowlicker. A skyhd box and a pansonic plasma - a match made in hell.

Yep - I'm still getting lip sync on my two aswell. We will probably never get a fix for it.

By the way, was there an update to the samsung boxes thursday night ? What was that for ?

Is your software number the one that ends khd instead of jhd?

The update earlier this year from j to k was to sort the lip synch issues but some installers have not updated the software when fitting boxes.

Maybe the recent update was to alter that as a precursor to the new EPG likely for next week or more probably the week after.

Brand new Samsung HD box installed Monday (at GFs) and Lip sync issues when using live pause or watching recorded. Anyone else get this issue?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom