• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Samsung HD box with One For All remote sender

jonathan2202

I have had my 3rd HD box fitted today (the 3rd in 6 days) the box is a samsung. The picture is great, the picture and sound seem to be in sync at the moment and the box is very quiet as well as a fast EPG.
So whats the problem?
Oky the remote works very well even upto 5-6 metres (as far as i can get)

I have other tv's in the house connected via the RF outputs and control the box using One For All remote senders the problem is the signals do not get through properly and may take 10 button presses to get a response. However my other sat receiver sitting next to to the samsung box responds everytime. This has never been a problem before even with the Pace and Thomson HD boxes i have had this week and have been in use for 6 years now. The other thing is that when i want to control the HD box when in the room with the box i have to turn the One For All device away from the equipment or turn it off otherwise i cannot control the box at all, the remote flashes but not the box.

What is going on here, if anyone has any idea i would be grateful for your advice, it may be refund time 3 boxes is enough for me.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom