Samsung HD-950 : Does it have scart output? suitable for CRT AND plasma?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by robo989, May 2, 2005.

1. robo989

robo989
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    Hi, I've currently got a yamada 6600 dvd player, its total pants, rubbish build quality and quirky butoon placement, pic is also pretty crap. I only got it cos it could decode divx\xvid and was £50.

I'm gonna be getting a panasonic pw7 or might wait for the PWD8 (or whatever its going to be called when the new generation comes out).

Currently I'm using a very cheap and nasty Daewoo 32inch CRT (although incredble for the price - £220 at the time)

Basically would like to know what dvd player I should get, I'm not too fussed about divx playback anymore. Just like a good pic, that will look good on my current CRT and will be suited well to the plasma i intend to get shortly. I'd like to dvd player to be HD compatible if that makes sense and have progressive scan....

Anyway I noticed this player and read a few posts on it but they dont really seem to cover total idiots like myself who know nothing about good players

ah and it must be under £150, is this a good player? does it have scart so I can use my current tv with it (s-video looks sh*te on my tv)....

thank you for your help, ta very much, Rob :)