Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Samsung HD-945

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by maxman3d, Feb 24, 2005.

1. maxman3d

maxman3d

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi new here i did do a search but could not find what i wanted to no so i am asking in here if any one no's..
    I just got me samsung HD-945 player and looked on the samsung web site for a new firmware to find that there is one there but dont no if it is newer then the one that is in the player ,How do i find out what the player firmware is ????..

As i wanted to try the one that is on there samsung site but dont wont it to over write the one thats on the player if it is older then the one that is on it .Or would it not over write if the player one was newer.And another thing how do i get the firmware on to the player i no that i must put it on to a disk or dvd .But do i just put it in and press play and thats it ..

Thanks for reading this post..
    All the best and i hope that some one can help me out here thank you ...
    :lease:

2. McE

McE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    just burn the firmware files onto a cdrom and insert it in the player. First it will show you the current firmware version and below the version on the cdrom...
    It doesn't update anything aslong you don't hit the OK button.

I bet it's the same version... ;)

3. maxman3d

maxman3d

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you for the information great help ..

All the best ..

:thumbsup:

All so i would like to ask is that i have the hitachi 42PD5200 ,And i am not 100% sure if i have set it upright for the player ,As i have it set to RGB 1 and DIV-STB is that right as i can not really see any thing that is wow factor just more brighter color .And that is runing at 1080i ..

4. maxman3d

maxman3d

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well that worked and it was newer..

old one was :091704.01.AHXT6XEL
    new one was :101904.01.AHXT6XEL

Dont no what it will do thou ...

Thanks for the help ..

:smashin: