Samsung gear S questions

Fat_Tony

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Just picked up a Gear S after trading in my moto 360, im still playing around with settings etc but my initial problem is the watch face. Ive picked one I like but it seems to change after a while then when I wake the watch I see the old face then it changes to the new one, any ideas why?

I'm sure I'll have more questions, hopefully a few people on here have this watch, I couldn't find any owners threads.

Thanks

LOL didn't get much response back in April :)

My watch has been playing up a bit recently. Somedays its fine, other days the touch is unresponsive, the second hand will tick, tick , freeze which always indicates the touchscreen wont be working properly.

I wasnt too upset as I got it in CEX with a warranty, and to be honest the novelty has wore off a bit. Its a nice watch but given what I paid, I'm not prepared to have it not working frequently.

I took it back to the shop and typically it decided to work just fine. I need to film a bit of footage when its playing up to show them.

Anyway, CEX said I needed to connect it to KIES to do an update, does that sound correct? I thought you could just update via the app, which i have indeed done.

Can anyone tell me what software or version I should be on? I have very little faith in CEX "advice" I suspect they just wanted me gone but I'm willing to try assuming its correct advice.

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom