Samsung Galaxy Watch

anticlaus105

I've had my watch since launch and last night it decided to do this :(

20191009_225117.jpg

20191009_225156.jpg

Time to contact Samsung.

Last edited:

anticlaus105

The first photo is when I first noticed it. It's like the glue has melted. Thankfully I spotted it before I lost the disc.

Ericpd

Novice Member
I kind of regretting not going for 46mm version. I think the 42mm looks a bit small / girly on my wrist. Whenever they will be releasing Galaxy Watch 2, I will be going for 46mm. Any news about the new version coming out any time soon?
I've been anxious to hear more on the Galaxy Watch 2 myself. Read it won't come in a 46mil size, 44 is as large as it'll go. To me that sounds like a thinner case while sticking with the same size face,... sorta like the Active 2.

anticlaus105

Well Samsung shoddy customer service strikes again. They told me to take it into a store and it would be repaired while I wait. I did so only to be told no parts. I wasn't allowed to leave it and was told I would have to come back, and even then they couldn't guarantee they would have the parts. I contacted samsung by email and after a couple of emails asking what they intend to do they have stopped responding. Time for section 75.

nofear01

Any thoughts on the Galaxy Watch 2?

I still have my Huawei Watch 2 but not sure I want to keep it with a Samsung phone as I really dont want too many excessive apps on my phone.

Ericpd

Novice Member
By Galaxy Watch 2, do you mean the Galaxy Watch Active 2? There are rumors of an upcoming GW2. Galaxy watches are Tizen OS, so they'll work with any Android watch, but the word is that they provide more features and sync with Samsung phones. Maybe a Wear OS watch if you think you're gonna move away from Samsung as far as phones go. Right now, the GW Active 2 is the best watch with a Samsung phone. That may chance when and if Google brings their Wear OS out of the past.

bigjb

Distinguished Member
I’m coming from an iPhone / Apple Watch set up and have a couple of q’s.

I’m considering getting the Galaxy 46mm watch for after work / going out and a cheap watch active for work. Are there any issues linking two watches to the one note 10 plus.

Also are the charge set ups the same for the two watches.

Top Bottom