Wanted Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" in Silver

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Yorkshire Lad, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Yorkshire Lad

Yorkshire Lad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    As the thread title suggests I'm after a Tab 2 10.1" in dark silver for my Dad. As it's a present it needs to be in NEW condition with all the accessories.

Cheers

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. Yorkshire Lad

Yorkshire Lad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    And again...

3. Mwjwathome

Mwjwathome
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Yorkshire Lad,

I've got a Galaxy tab 2 10.1, dark silver, that doesn't really get much use. It's in as new condition having lived in a solid backed flip case with a padded front cover. I also have the original box and all the bits and pieces that it came with.

I wasn't thinking of selling it until I saw your post - how much were you looking at spending?

Cheers

Mike

4. Yorkshire Lad

Yorkshire Lad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Hi Mike

Well I've seen new ones go for £180 and mint ones in warranty go for around £140-£150...

5. Mwjwathome

Mwjwathome
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Yorkshire Lad,

That's fair enough - I would probably want to get about £180 for it with the case. It's not brand new and sealed, but it is mint and really well looked after (apart from hardly being used!). I appreciate if this is more than you wanted to pay, but let me know if you're interested. I live in Leeds so could meet somewhere to save postage too.

Cheers,

Mike

6. AndyFov

AndyFov

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +45
    Don't know whether this is any use to you Yorkshire Lad - something I saw on HUKD earlier...

[ame=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111147848091]Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 GT-P5110 10.1" Tablet - 16 GB - White - Refurbished Grade A | eBay[/ame]

7. Yorkshire Lad

Yorkshire Lad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Thanks for that AndyFov, but I managed to get hold of a couple of Samsung tablets in the end. Apologies to Mike for not replying - it was hectic here last week :-(

I'll archive the thread now...